2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any particular reason why they don't use more recent players for the dunk contest? I understand using legends, but how about Vince Carter? He's talked about year after year after year as actually doing the dunk contest justice. I think it makes sense to have him as a judge. Jason Richardson? Magic Johnson just didn't make any sense at all. Maybe do the judges by generations. One from the 80's, 90's and one from the 2000's?

This is a great idea.

Is there any particular reason why they don't use more recent players for the dunk contest? I understand using legends, but how about Vince Carter? He's talked about year after year after year as actually doing the dunk contest justice. I think it makes sense to have him as a judge. Jason Richardson? Magic Johnson just didn't make any sense at all. Maybe do the judges by generations. One from the 80's, 90's and one from the 2000's?
I agree. They could be fine judges

Last edited:
J-Rich ate every cheesesteak in Philly

Son made almost 100 M's in his career though, he's a "bank in every city" All Star

laugh.gif

Some people are just od negative. If a player did a 720 from the free throw line while taking it through the legs twice, certain cats would be in here like "that's nothing, on nba jam cats like Harold miner were doing front flips while dunking, and the ball was on fire. Miner is only 6'1" and that's what i call impressive. If guys in this day and age can't out do a video game from 1994,what's the point of me even watching it?"

That's exactly how some of you couch coaches sound. J Wall did a dunk that's never been done in the nba contest and he did it on the first try, and yall still got something bad to say. I swear, some of yall only act like there's only 2 dunks in life that are worthy of garnering any emotion other than hate. I REALLY want to see some of you on the court.

And please stop with the one on one talk. No way in life will it happen.
giphy.gif

repped for kanye gif

people dont realize how difficult of a dunk harrison was trying to pull off. dude was cocking it back with two hands and trying to windmill it in

just like when gerald green did the no shoes dunk

the nba shouldve just donated reggie jackson participation money to charity, wasnt even trying at all :smh:

Last edited:
Rewatchibg the dunk contest too. Joint is super cheeks. Drake coming out like they were about to do something is hilarious. The 2k14 dunk is also funny because of how bad it was.

This is a great idea.

For once someone comes up with a great logical realistic idea :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom