You're from the west coast and you even know this
laugh.gif

PG/MoCo = all under the DMV umbrella.

B-More = not at all.
RCK knows this but thought Australia was in Asia
mean.gif
I just wanted to have sex with an Asian 
embarassed.gif

nobody gives a **** about what is and isnt the"dmv" take that **** down the block lets talk hoop

If Melo has any sense hes on the first thing smoking outta NY that team aint winning a damn thing and i think it'd be a tough sell to FA's if and when they do have cap room they've shown nothing in the last decade+ that should lead anyone to believe they'll be good any time soon

Chicago seems like a good fit but idk if he'd be willing to commit on the defensive end

My take on the whole Kyrie/Cavs situation.

I fully expect him to sign the 5 year/80 million dollar extension and here's why.

How do you pass that up? 16 mil a year? :x 8)

(and correct me if I'm wrong) Even if he demanded a trade a year or 2 down the road or just got traded, would't he still be owed that contract by the next team? So not taking the extension doesn't make any sense on his part. He has been injured and he may never see a deal like this again.

Eggxactly

Dan Gilbert doesn't have to give a **** if Kyrie is happy or not. Because Kyrie is not gonna pass up the payday so he can leave.

Same goes with whoever the Bucks draft this year :lol:

Last edited:
Baltimore is not DMV. Only people that should be trying to include Baltimore in the DMV are people in Baltimore.

Anyway, DC would love melo, but I don't think he leaves NY unless it's for an immediate contender. I don't think melo makes the wizards a legitimate contender.

Eggxactly

Dan Gilbert doesn't have to give a **** if Kyrie is happy or not. Because Kyrie is not gonna pass up the payday so he can leave.

Well let's say he doesn't take it.

That means that he can't do a damn thing until the summer of 2016 unless he demands a trade and I don't think he wants to go down like a bish.

Well let's say he doesn't take it.

That means that he can't do a damn thing until the summer of 2016 unless he demands a trade and I don't think he wants to go down like a bish.

Yeah.

Well he can try to accept an offer sheet somewhere else in RFA and Eric Gordon it... but the Cavs are just gonna match anyway like NO did.

Idk, I know it's a lot of money kyrie would leave on the table but does anyone know how much he is getting from Pepsi and Post cereal?

Parsons said that if there was an all out brawl between all the rockets players, Beverly would come out victorious.

Cousins doesn't really want it with Beverly. Srs.

Parsons said that if there was an all out brawl between all the rockets players, Beverly would come out victorious.

Cousins doesn't really want it with Beverly. Srs.
I believe it.

There's a reason why Beverly stared down Cousins when he sprained his ankle a few weeks ago 

Someone tried to tell me it was slander to say Ricky Rubio was a better passer than Kyrie Irving. Does anyone in here think Irving's a better passer than Rubio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom