2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching vids from Grantland all day long. Why cant any other Network do this. All these candid stories that will never see the general population.

Dwight Howard is 6'10, why on earth should he dominate like Shaq? :lol:

Shaq has like 3 inches an 50 pounds on him.

Right when 2K changed his hair to a flat top, he cuts it
laugh.gif
SONNN this was exaclty what I was coming in here to post. If you're going to have some standout hairstyle like that, dont just change it on a whim, dont you understand what you're doing?!?!?!

Like if James Harden ever cuts his hair I would perma bench him if I played with the Rockets.

Last edited:
Right when 2K changed his hair to a flat top, he cuts it
laugh.gif
SONNN this was exaclty what I was coming in here to post. If you're going to have some standout hairstyle like that, dont just change it on a whim, dont you understand what you're doing?!?!?!

Like if James Harden ever cuts his hair I would perma bench him if I played with the Rockets.

:lol: if he cuts the beard around the time next gen comes out

****, Landry one of my guys man.

Hip problems for basketball players is never good, such a central area

I have been watching vids from Grantland all day long. Why cant any other Network do this. All these candid stories that will never see the general population.
post some good vids u have seen today besides the Bill and Jalen's NBA Preview

post some good vids u have seen today besides the Bill and Jalen's NBA Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxMLBg9tQl0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40e_RC5ZXVY
My respect for Jalen Rose as a media personality has quadrupled after today. No clue why I havent watched all of these before when I'm subscribed to Grantland.

The Youtube comments on all these videos say it all. "I started watching one Jalen Rose video and then decided to marathon them all"

Last edited:
Grantland has the best sports content by far.

That's why I can't ever be mad at Simmons, he's really about his.

^I watch every video they upload. JRose + Bill Simmons = Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom