2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iggy is going to work right now in us in the 1st half. Sick I couldn't make this game tonight, I wonder if sixers got it in them to bounce back again down 24 this time. I would like to see them pull it out but than again I don't

Iggy is going to work right now in us in the 1st half. Sick I couldn't make this game tonight, I wonder if sixers got it in them to bounce back again down 24 this time. I would like to see them pull it out but than again I don't

Lmao right? I want them to comeback and make it a game at least :lol:

I don't know the details of how Faverani ended up in Boston, but the rest of the league seems to have really ****** up by letting it happen.

25 years old, 6'11", looks strong, 10 blocks in three games, had an 18-rebound game, moves well, just watched him bang a three a few minutes ago...

Last edited:
Like I said during the summer, Iguodala will be Jack on steroids for this team.

he cant shoot that great tho, thats the only fault in his game.

can can pass, play defense. his jumpshot is groce :x

Lmao the tank is back for this one...klay's form is ridiculous in 3s lawd doesn't even move the net inn his buckets

Lololol at iggy making 7 threes sheesh

Last edited:
Triple double on the way for the boy Wardell

Most skilled guard in the league
pimp.gif

Last edited:
THIS IS THE SIXERS I EXPECTED! :lol:

:smh: Might have to take this L by the Cavs tonight and get ready for GSW on Wed.

goddam GSW stomping on people.  i guess our 11pt loss to them in Golden State on the second night of a back to back wasn't that sad afterall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom