2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I never saw why Kevin love gets so much praise. Melo got dragged through the mud when he wanted out but I've yet to see "he's selfish" etc comments from the media. Sure he has good numbers, but he has yet to even make the playoffs.

Back on topic

Miami will be fine. I will not count them out until they actually lose the series. It's 1 game

Bulls are ready to offer Boozer the 14th and 16th pick in draft for Love
happy.gif
I'd rather let Love walk 
sick.gif

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I never saw why Kevin love gets so much praise. Melo got dragged through the mud when he wanted out but I've yet to see "he's selfish" etc comments from the media. Sure he has good numbers, but he has yet to even make the playoffs.

Back on topic

Miami will be fine. I will not count them out until they actually lose the series. It's 1 game

Never thought Melo was selfish, he admitted he wouldn't resign and it was in the best interests of Denver to trade him. If anything he hurt the Knicks.

Back on topic

And at least Melo led his team to playoffs every year he was with Denver.. Love can't eem do it 
mean.gif
 ain't nothing but a Robin on a championship team.

I don't trust hibbert to do anything except fall to the floor several times each quarter. He had a nice impact today but even Andersen was too athletic for him at times.

I've seen this happen to the bulls twice taking game one against Miami. Neither obviously ended well.

Hibbert is on the floor more than Wade

Back on topic

He throws the best outlet pass since Wes Unseld and his uncle is a Beach Boy :rofl:

This was always said about him in his college days.

Back on topic

basically because Love averages a solid double double. Now, the argument is that's easy to do on a bad team with no help and it's a great argument, but at the same time you can say if you put him on a good team with what he does, it can make them much better. We would have to see it to see Love's affect of course. Love isn't great on defense, but I'd give him the advantage over Melo in that department. 

You're telling me Ibaka strained his calf and will be out 1 months for the conference finals and maybe the finals. He acts like he's the toughest dude in the league I just can't see him missing all of these games. Pretty sleezy move by the Thunder if he does in fact play again.

Or maybe they are being cautious with a guy who is 24

Back on topic

And at least Melo led his team to playoffs every year he was with Denver.. Love can't eem do it 
mean.gif
 ain't nothing but a Robin on a championship team.
yes and no, Melo going to the playoffs annually was in part due to him and other factors as well. 

basically because Love averages a solid double double. Now, the argument is that's easy to do on a bad team with no help and it's a great argument, but at the same time you can say if you put him on a good team with what he does, it can make them much better. We would have to see it to see Love's affect of course. Love isn't great on defense, but I'd give him the advantage over Melo in that department. 

I knew he was trash on defense. I'm curious to see how he does with talent around him

He's had a bad supporting cast all his career until this past season.

Like at least Melo had at some point a combination of Nene, Camby, Miller, Afflalo, Iverson, Billups, etc. for a period of time.

Edit:

And he had McHale and Rambis his first three years? :lol: Adelman gets hired, but he's dealing with his wife's illness which leads him to coasting this past season.

Last edited:
You're telling me Ibaka strained his calf and will be out 1 months for the conference finals and maybe the finals. He acts like he's the toughest dude in the league I just can't see him missing all of these games. Pretty sleezy move by the Thunder if he does in fact play again.

The plantaris has a very high reinjury rate, assuming you ever have one.

I knew he was trash on defense. I'm curious to see how he does with talent around him
Love is slow on D, but he also hustles a lot more than Melo, which fits into the team D scheme. It makes up for his lack of individual foot speed. But let's be real, when it comes down to it in the NBA you can't really stop anyone. Everyone is fast.

yeah,thinkk they are being cautious
he could risk it and limp around and what not in a gm, but what good will that do.

Last edited:
lol at rather having Melo, he is more older and probably won't be able to co-exist with Rose.
And Melo ain't getting you past anyone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom