2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we close the game out better tonight than we did against BKN. All those missed bunnies & turnovers were killing me.

I think I was driving the Bledsoe train last season, but even I didn't expect him to play so well this fast.

On a somewhat related note... Too bad the Jazz didn't fire the irrelevant Ty Corbin for Hornacek. He seems to have had more of an effect on young players in seven games than Corbin ever has.

sick.gif

That's worse than the Boogie and CP3 situation.

Just peeped that Beal is listed as 6'5" on ESPN (6'3" when drafted). He will be 20 all season. There's a good chance he could still grow another inch or two.

It's possible, Paul George was still growing last year, Hubie Brown going to start saying he's a 7 footer

Love and Basketball is the worst basketball movie.
You are the SUPREME troll in here
Because I like sleeved jerseys and hate this movie? Come on fam, at least my basketball related opinions have mertit. That movie really sucks though, one of the most over rated movies ever.

I am glad that my posts are being noticed though I feel like a somebody.

Last edited:
If not for injuries I think Miles would have had enough time to have become an OK NBA player
Watch this and then go watch wiggins kansas debut and tell me you dont see similarities, dudes think im trolling because he gets compared to lebron smh

Just peeped that Beal is listed as 6'5" on ESPN (6'3" when drafted). He will be 20 all season. There's a good chance he could still grow another inch or two.
It's possible, Paul George was still growing last year, Hubie Brown going to start saying he's a 7 footer
i saw that abotu beal.. but dude doesnt look 6'5

Love and Basketball is the worst basketball movie.

You are the SUPREME troll in here
Because I like sleeved jerseys and hate this movie? Come on fam, at least my basketball related opinions have mertit. That movie really sucks though, one of the most over rated movies ever.

I am glad that my posts are being noticed though I feel like a somebody.
It's because you almost ALWAYS "just happen" to go against the grain so much on here that it appears you purposely do it.

I mean if we get 15 people to post in row that the sky is blue...it's almost a certain that you'll be the first one to come in and say it's purple.

And don't flatter yourself.

DipsetGeneral gets noticed too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom