2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
821230632.gif

821231545.gif

Derrick Rose is running gingerly. It's his knee. Fuuuuuuu

Looked more like a hamstring, but i could be wrong.

Glad Dunleavy had a good fourth quarter. Gonna need him this year. Hopefully The offense gets better because it still looks terrible smh

who's giving Bledsoe the max? And what the hell happened to John Wall? 

i don't think Bledsoe is worth the max, but i think a team will offer him one :lol:
What's wrong with Wall? He's third in the NBA in assists. Averaging 18-10-4 with a PER of 18+

He's been dealing with back spasms too that have been limiting his aggressiveness.

Speaking of not giving the ball to your big men:

The Raptors 1-3 are

Rudy Gay, shooting 9/23

Kyle Lowry, shooting 4/12

DeMar DeRozan, shooting 6-22

Meanwhile Valanciunas, who is supposed to be the future of the team and is probably the best player already, only has 9 shots.

GIVE THE BIG MEN THE DAMN BALL!

Last edited:
Damn Dwight Howard's free throw shooting really is costing them.

It doesn't help that it seems like every Rockets player is having one and done possessions. This is brutal as hell

Terrible floor spacing, little to no off ball movement. This is McHale's doing. Doesn't help that harden is in a huge slump and we turn the ball over a million times a game

The Raptors 1-3 are

Rudy Gay, shooting 9/23

Meanwhile Valanciunas, who is supposed to be the future of the team and is probably the best player already, only has 9 shots.

He fouled out like 5 minutes ago, but I agree with you

same thing happened to us all year last year

guard penetration, dwight shifts over to alter the shot and an athletic 4 comes in for the put back

What's wrong with Wall? He's third in the NBA in assists. Averaging 18-10-4 with a PER of 18+

He's been dealing with back spasms too that have been limiting his aggressiveness.
maybe i was expecting to much after his explosiveness in the second half of the season last season and his max contract he got from the Wizards this summer.
i didn't know he was dealing with back spasms

The Raptors 1-3 are

Rudy Gay, shooting 9/23

THIS

Where was the foul on Harden??? Are you kidding me??

inb4 Rockets fans say the game was "evenly called"

Last edited:

The Raptors 1-3 are

Rudy Gay, shooting 9/23

they're a joke...they need to get rid of Dwayne Casey first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom