2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude does understand there is a thing called defense that is half of the entire game, right? And its impact doesn't show up in individual stat sheets?

Dwight Howard is a limited offensive player, we get it. You're mad because he left the Lakers, we get that too.
i was so happy the day he didnt resign with us, it was the top lakers moment of the past 3 years for me

Most shots Kevin Love has taken in a game this season: 25. Kevin Durant: 24. LeBron: 20 ... Rudy Gay MISSED 26 tonight.

Toronto registered just 10 assists on 114 FGA in 110-104 loss to Houston. Unprecedented back to 1985-86 http://bit.ly/1aBHUGe

Dwight Howard has 18 pts, 24rebs and 5blks
sick.gif
and no offensive impact for the past half hour 

And yet he's had a good number of important rebounds, tips, and passes during that same span. Swing and a miss
dude has 2 assists in 45 minutes, he did what reggie evans would have done in a game like this. if this is what you guys call a good dwight howard game... good luck getting past the first round
Didn't say he had a good game. Point wise he had a pretty pedestrian game, but I see you conveniently ignored the rebounding. Pretty sure is Evans started in Howard's place here, he would've had 7 points, 7 rebounds, and somehow, 14 fouls. I get Lebron has shut a bunch of you up already so you need to find other players to leech off of (Howard in this case, KD and Melo for others), but try watching the entire game instead of pinpointing the most minute parts when being critical.
you guys are paying him 20 mil a year, imo that should get you more than defense and rebounding. i dont like lebron, wade, cp3 but honestly dwight howard is the only player I can hate on without fear that he will actually accomplish anything and shut me up. oh and i do give credit to guys i dont like when they play well, dwight just has yet to prove that he's worth 20 mil a year him and harden are the two biggest fools gold superstars in the nba
Dwight hasnt proven that hes worth 20M per year?  3 DPOY's, 6 years leading the league in rebounds, 9 years in the top 5 in rebounds, 5 All NBA Defensive 1st teams, 5 All NBA 1st teams and 7 all star appearances isn't enough?  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Dwight Howard has 18 pts, 24rebs and 5blks
sick.gif
and no offensive impact for the past half hour 

And yet he's had a good number of important rebounds, tips, and passes during that same span. Swing and a miss
dude has 2 assists in 45 minutes, he did what reggie evans would have done in a game like this. if this is what you guys call a good dwight howard game... good luck getting past the first round
Didn't say he had a good game. Point wise he had a pretty pedestrian game, but I see you conveniently ignored the rebounding. Pretty sure is Evans started in Howard's place here, he would've had 7 points, 7 rebounds, and somehow, 14 fouls. I get Lebron has shut a bunch of you up already so you need to find other players to leech off of (Howard in this case, KD and Melo for others), but try watching the entire game instead of pinpointing the most minute parts when being critical.
you guys are paying him 20 mil a year, imo that should get you more than defense and rebounding. i dont like lebron, wade, cp3 but honestly dwight howard is the only player I can hate on without fear that he will actually accomplish anything and shut me up. oh and i do give credit to guys i dont like when they play well, dwight just has yet to prove that he's worth 20 mil a year him and harden are the two biggest fools gold superstars in the nba
Dwight hasnt proven that hes worth 20M per year?  3 DPOY's, 6 years leading the league in rebounds, 9 years in the top 5 in rebounds, and 7 all star appearances isn't enough?  
laugh.gif
those years are past him bro. he's not the same player and he doesnt have stans system to hide his weaknesses

When are people going to realize that Dwight isn't going to dominate a game on the block?

18, 25 and 5 blocks is a great game. He altered 8 shots that didn't count as blocks.

NTers have pie charts, Venn diagrams, and etch a sketches of players not defending. Dwight does it and it's "*** hum"

This dude does understand there is a thing called defense that is half of the entire game, right? And its impact doesn't show up in individual stat sheets?

Dwight Howard is a limited offensive player, we get it. You're mad because he left the Lakers, we get that too.
i was so happy the day he didnt resign with us, it was the top lakers moment of the past 3 years for me
truth, you guys got Chris Kaman, he's way better than Dwight huh?  You guys didnt need that 17 and 12 he gave yall last year

:rofl: at Rudy hitting the shot to send it into double OT, but still missing that many shots.

one thing about him, he's clutch :pimp:

truth, you guys got Chris Kaman, he's way better than Dwight huh?  You guys didnt need that 17 and 12 he gave yall last year
we seem to be doing better this year. you dont know how many lakers games i had to turn off last year because i couldnt stand watching this guy struggle to pull off a post move. hopefully im part of the reason he didnt resign with us because the only lakers game i went to last year (in early jan) i booed the hell out of him

Do we really need another Dwight conversation? Especially when it'll be the same thing rehashed over and over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom