2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
until Indy has an actual answer to stopping rose they are not better, the fact that the pacers took bangwagon city the Heat to a game 7 makes them great no it makes them a match-up problem know the difference..... but BK man stop these dudes add KG and Pierce to a team who couldn't beat our c team in the playoffs and you think a Healthy Bulls team is not superior .... stop it clowns

Granger is gonna be so bad. I really hope Pacer fans arent expecting anything more than an inefficient 8ppg from him.

Hey_

Steven Adams with another good performance,

2-6 fg, 2-2 ft, 10 Reb (3 off/7 def), 2 stl, 2 blocks in 24 minutes.

I hope Perkins never sees the light of play again.

Julius F. Wrek

Steven Adams :pimp:

If dude developed some kind of post moves then OKC will be really hard to beat. Dude pre-season play is already better than Perkins play last season :lol:

Perkins really had a negative PER in the playoffs.

Averaged more fouls than points

Getting 18 million over the next two years

But Harden gets traded before him :lol:

until Indy has an actual answer to stopping rose they are not better, the fact that the pacers took bangwagon city the Heat to a game 7 makes them great no it makes them a match-up problem know the difference..... but BK man stop these dudes add KG and Pierce to a team who couldn't beat our c team in the playoffs and you think a Healthy Bulls team is not superior .... stop it clowns
Smh you dont think PG can contain d rose, this undefeated pre season record got ya rose d riders panties wet, rose is the only player on the bulls better at his position in the starting 5, so how are the bulls better than indy?

PP & KG >>>> Deng & Booz, and noah had no answer for brook straight bbq chicken

Last edited:
Smh you dont think PG can contain d rose, this undefeated pre season record got ya rose d riders panties wet, rose is the only player on the bulls better at his position in the starting 5, so how are the bulls better than indy?

PP & KG >>>> Deng & Booz, and noah had no answer for brook straight bbq chicken

you sir are a moron... for PG to even check rose he would have to leave deng who seems to give the pacers plenty of fits. This aint the old bulls team so get with it you gonna have to pick your poison boozer is the only weak link but lets face it the job is about to be Taj

I wont even dare go back and forth about that PP and KG comment they were great time is up bruh there old.... you think bulls fan hot off preseason games pshh this the best team we had in years and haters acting like we aint got a right to be hype after all the slander .... go slurp lebron and keep it moving

you sir are a moron... for PG to even check rose he would have to leave deng who seems to give the pacers plenty of fits. This aint the old bulls team so get with it you gonna have to pick your poison boozer is the only weak link but lets face it the job is about to be Taj

I wont even dare go back and forth about that PP and KG comment they were great time is up bruh there old.... you think bulls fan hot off preseason games pshh this the best team we had in years and haters acting like we aint got a right to be hype after all the slander .... go slurp lebron and keep it moving

Sooo Noah isn't a weak link on the offensive side of the ball?

Noah gets buckets, he's been working very had on his post game as well. Can't wait to see him and Rose all year

Noah can rebound and finish. He knows his role and does it well. I can't wait for 5 years from now when hes in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom