2013 aj1 breds

Man that lace bag is huge.... These are possibly not legit real pairs have a small bag and it's tied neatly

Yeah.. 100% not authentic.. Everything is wrong, the lace bag, the soles, the widows peaks, the Nike Air on the tongue, production tag...

If he really won't refund you, file claim with PayPal that you received fraudulent goods. They're pretty good with that. Not sure exactly how the process goes but I'm sure others do..

yup fake and send paypal links to legit check references for these and the lace bag will be a dead give away. If its too good to be true....

"They are authentic those are store bought the sellers I buy from are legit you can ship back just how I sent it if your going to go through this and i would like the shoe just how I sent it or I will make a claim myself and ship the

I had file a claim with him but he rejected. This is what he send me in the email. Please advise me what to do?

Well save the pictures he sent you or wherever they were listed to show proof he showed you the pics of the shoes you have. Use a phone camera video of you packaging the same shoe in a box even while at the post office. Ya, I am paranoid as hell. Then, take a picture of the label and tracking and send the shoes. If he makes a bogus claim, then submit the video to paypal and say he is lying. Hopefully you have a good paypal record and as far as I know all they care about is that you have a tracking. That is how I would do it. 

Maybe wait for other members to comment first who have been through this situation before. 

Back
Top Bottom