2013 AJ1 Royal Legit Check

Lightly worn 2013 Royal's legit check please! Appreciate the feedback, pictures via iPhone 5S. Thanks in advance!

Upper view with flash on.

Upper view w/o flash.

Right Lateral

Right Medial

Left Lateral

Left Medial

Right outsole

Right Outsole Close up

Outsoles w/ Flash

Last edited:
Apologies for reopening this topic, but I as I was going through some of the other Royal 1 LC threads for educational purposes, something caught my eye on the pair that I posted at the top of this thread 6 days ago. 

The 'Nike' logo and swoosh on both outsoles look off.  Attaching up close pictures of the same pair from the 1st post:

Right Shoe, Outsole

Left Outsole

Left Shoe, insole removed.

Hoping for a second look. 

Greatly appreciate the feedback for peace of mind and educational enlightenment!

@dtrx22  @from88til  @RickyRiebel  @Bigsykedaddy  @TIMMYBRIXXX

EDIT: The following picture was borrowed from the Jordan 1 Legit Check Guide under the 'AUTHENTIC' portion for the Royals, and the difference is between the two outsoles is visible.  Wondering if one of these are fake, and the other is authentic; OR are BOTH actually authentic...?

Thanks again fam!

Last edited:
Apologies for reopening this topic, but I as I was going through some of the other Royal 1 LC threads for educational purposes, something caught my eye on the pair that I posted at the top of this thread 6 days ago. 

The 'Nike' logo and swoosh on both outsoles look off.  Attaching up close pictures of the same pair from the 1st post:

Right Shoe, Outsole
View media item 1575175

Left Outsole
View media item 1575176

Left Shoe, insole removed.
View media item 1575181

Hoping for a second look. 

Greatly appreciate the feedback for peace of mind and educational enlightenment!
@dtrx22
 @from88til
 @RickyRiebel
 @Bigsykedaddy

EDIT: The following picture was borrowed from the Jordan 1 Legit Check Guide under the 'AUTHENTIC' portion for the Royals, and the difference is between the two outsoles is visible.  Wondering if one of these are fake, and the other is authentic; OR are BOTH actually authentic...?
View media item 1575186

Thanks again fam!

Authentic pairs can have two soles that slightly differ from each other. That has been common with the '13 releases.

Authentic pairs can have two soles that slightly differ from each other. That has been common with the '13 releases.
Thanks for the info!  

When I have the time, I'll try to study the past legit checks for this sneaker to gain more knowledge.  

Hopefully in time, i'll be able to contribute constructive information just like what many of the experienced people here in NT do for those searching for peace of mind with their kicks.

Back
Top Bottom