2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I'd argue that two 1-loss SEC teams are more deserving of the NC than FSU and OSU. Give me Bama vs the SEC champs over FSU vs OSU.
I can't stand OSU or Urban Meyer either and I'ma let yall finish, but FSU aint played no-gotdamn-body either...
Tell us more

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
<Ray Lewis> Nooobody... </Ray Lewis>

Auburn or Mizzou is not better than FSU. Cmon now.

Honestly i was hoping for a Fsu - Alabama title game. But it wasnt meant to be....

Duke and Sparty stand in the way.......

literally one week from this moment ill hopefully be partying hard as faaaaaaa

Damn, about 4-5 years ago on here I came at Mike about UCLA and USC and I said that if/when UCLA beats USC they would be planting flags at midfield and getting new patches for their uniforms & ****.......

well, they just planted the flags. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wow: :wow: :wow: :lol: :lol: :lol:

****, I was just kidding back then, just bein a jerk. :lol:

Damn, about 4-5 years ago on here I came at Mike about UCLA and USC and I said that if/when UCLA beats USC they would be planting flags at midfield and getting new patches for their uniforms & ****.......

well, they just planted the flags. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wow: :wow: :wow: :lol: :lol: :lol:

****, I was just kidding back then, just bein a jerk. :lol:

You probably meant it after UCLA finally won, though. Second year now (though first time in the Coliseum).

nobody should leap a team with back to back undefeated seasons that has a loss, don't care if they in the SEC. and i am far from a OSU fan, hate OSU, but they deserve their shot at it.

The bar I was at went crazy when it happened.

I couldn't believe it.

As an FSU fan, though... I loved it :lol:

I'm a casual Alabama fan, always have been since elementary school (30 now), and I've never liked auburn for some reason. I remember tuning in to almost every game in 2010, the cam newton season, to see them lose, but they never did. I was shocked when bama blew the iron bowl that year and hated to see Oregon go down to auburn in the bcs. I watched the first half of this game with my boys at hooters and I had no doubt that bama was gonna handle business. Something compelled me to stop at best buy on the way home. Something told me that I didn't need to see the rest of that game and boy was I right. I would've been sick if I saw that in real time. Again, I'm not die hard about any football and I can easily say, it's just a game, good game etc. For some reason it ain't that easy with me in the NBA. It's like it's emedded in my soul when it comes to my team.

Such entitlement
Such butthurt
Such arrogance
Such delusion

<3 <3
pimp.gif
Between the accent and his first analogy I couldn't make it past the minute mark... "If we played Auburn 10 more times, we'd beat em all 10 times"

Don't you have to win one before you get to ten? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
nobody should leap a team with back to back undefeated seasons that has a loss, don't care if they in the SEC. and i am far from a OSU fan, hate OSU, but they deserve their shot at it.

Ignorance. Aside from preseason rankings & AJ McCarrons Heisman hopes, last season doesn't matter this season. They don't "deserve" nothing more than the treatment they're getting from people who know they're frauds. Any Top D1 Team playing a D2 schedule year after year should go undefeated, at least FSU are winning their games convincingly... **** Urban Whiner

Hoke, you just haaaad to go for 2 huh smdh

I liked that Hoke went for 2 but that was a terrible playcall. Why would you put all of your receivers to one side of the field so ohio had less space to defend?

ESPN just had Miami/OSU as #3 on their top cfb finishes and now I hope somehow OSU gets ****** .....personally would hate to see the sec name carry a 1 loss team over an undefeated team but idc idc idc 

Just to remind homies what happened the last time FSU & OSU met in a bowl game....haha....Feels good to be #1 again

Really?? We going back 15 YEARS AGO?? Those were the John Cooper years. Pump ya breaks.

Ignorance. Aside from preseason rankings & AJ McCarrons Heisman hopes, last season doesn't matter this season. They don't "deserve" nothing more than the treatment they're getting from people who know they're frauds. Any Top D1 Team playing a D2 schedule year after year should go undefeated, at least FSU are winning their games convincingly... **** Urban Whiner

Hoke, you just haaaad to go for 2 huh smdh

Florida State and Ohio State BOTH have bad schedules. I don't wanna hear about Miami and Clemson being good because they were some of the biggest frauds around (yes you can put Northwestern with them to). Do I think Florida State is better then Ohio State? Slightly. Our secondary is bunz. Winston would murder us with his wideouts. But we are undefeated in a MAJOR conference so pencil us in at number 2 and live with it.

Back
Top Bottom