2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Are you suggesting that being female is a bad thing, because if so then damn son go hug your mom.

Also what the hell does a fan base have to do with anything?
Secondly I think OSU has played just as hard of a schedule as FSU. Which means crap.

I was simply separating Northern Illinois from Ohio State because Troll man asked why they won't get the nod.

Oh well. No need to even discuss this with you guys.

Bless your souls.

The last coach to beat Urban? Jimbo..
pimp.gif

So an undefeated NIU should play for the national championship? I mean this is NT where a win is a win.

Was NIU preseason #2?

Is NIU on a 24 game win streak?

Does NIU have arguably the biggest fan base in the country?

Does NIU have a nationally well known program full of history?

Sit down son.

The salt and hate is so sad in this thread.

Y'all are some girls.

No. Nobody wants to see them destroyed like they always have in bowl games against teams from SEC or If they play florida st. That defense is FOOD. Let Devin Gardner look like the 2012 version RG3 out there yesterday.

& what does fan base have to do with it? lmao

Last edited:
Why is michigan state win or lose a lock for the rose bowl?

UCLA!!!

And lol at Clemson doing what they do best

If MSU wins they win the B1G,auto Rose Bowl trip. MSU loses, OSU more than likely makes it to the title game. Rose Bowl takes B1G runner up.

Rose Bowl does everything to get Pac12/B1G matchup.

Just caught up with the thread...

Iron Bowl- Wow!!! Nothing more to say. Bama kicker killed them all game.

:smh: @ the UCLA shenanigans under Mora. Too many to list. All good, see you next year. The Coach O for coach balloon is definitely deflated and that's a good thing. Got outplayed last night. No other way to slice it.

FSU vs Ohio State... I'm ok with that. Don't get the OSU hate, when FSU hasn't played anyone either and they both play in crap conferences. :lol:

OSU is the weakest 12-0 from a BCS conference I've ever seen. I won't even recognize FSU as a natl champ if they beat OSU for the title. Neither have played anybody.

Shame the playoff couldn't have come a year earlier. :smh: Letting these weak schedule bammas cruise to a NC facing no legit opposition.

Florida State dominated their competition in that "crap" conference. The Illinois, Northwestern games were closer than the score indicated and they almost lost to a mediocre Michigan team.

Florida State dominated their competition in that "crap" conference. The Illinois, Northwestern games were closer than the score indicated and they almost lost to a mediocre Michigan team.
You cant use that argument against tOSU and not judge Auburn's w/l. Let's face Auburn is a couple of bad bounces from being unranked. this is the team that got washed by LSU, got the good side of two miracle plays victories, squeaked by a medicore Wazzu, and won with two last minute drives to Miss St and TAMU. I hate OSU, but they have a clean sheet and they deserve to go if they beat Mich St. 

I'm cool with Ohio State playing for the title.

Auburn got smushed by LSU, what is this gauntlet schedule they played are you guys talkin about? Y'all going so hard saying tOSU shouldn't play for the title then why should Auburn?

Back
Top Bottom