2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Shaw calling the game like they're playing Oregon

Yup.

I said it when they beat Ohio State and I'll say it again I think Michigan State is the 2nd best team in the nation.

Actually naw they 3rd Alabama is still better than them.

Last edited:
Running straight into the defense hadn't been working all night so I can see exactly why Shaw would try to run right at them with the game on the line.

Dennard and Donald had the best defensive seasons individually in recent memory.

Coach Nard: Top-5 defense the past three years. Top ranked defense this year. Give the man the right HC gig, please.

Dantonio should garner interest from Texas and Penn State.

Sparty 4-1 in the Rose Bowl now. Last victory and appearance was 1988.

David Shaw disappointed me a bit. Bloomgren's first year as OC not without some areas of improvement.

San Francisco has Future.

Michigan State has...

Dennard and Donald had the best defensive seasons individually in recent memory.

Coach Nard: Top-5 defense the past three years. Top ranked defense this year. Give the man the right HC gig, please.

Dantonio should garner interest from Texas and Penn State.the Detroit Lions

Sparty 4-1 in the Rose Bowl now. Last victory and appearance was 1988.

David Shaw disappointed me a bit. Bloomgren's first year as OC not without some areas of improvement.

SP: When I saw the reported link to Cable, I was like my dude will break his computer if that happens.

He's a fatter, violent Jim Schwartz.

I get alerts on my my phone from NFL Mobile when that **** popped I had the real life :x face.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom