2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

We don't have any Maryland fans in here do we? I might make the trip there for when Michigan plays them next season.

We don't have any Maryland fans in here do we? I might make the trip there for when Michigan plays them next season.
My boy stays eating DP Dough at College Park. Son put on the freshman 15 and he ain't even a freshman no more.

Im from MD , everybody who like college football in the state seems like they got a big time squad that they follow...and just keep an eye on the Terps for the jerseys/ just to see what happens :lol: ... not looking forward to the beatings Maryland is going to recieve in the Big 10 tho :x

Im from MD , everybody who like college football in the state seems like they got a big time squad that they follow...and just keep an eye on the Terps for the jerseys/ just to see what happens :lol: ... not looking forward to the beatings Maryland is going to recieve in the Big 10 tho :x
Stefon Diggs though. Boy is nice.

I've already written him and J.C. Jackson off to FSU... It will be a nice surprise if they sign with UF at this point.
Small victory to close the wound if you flip Holley from PSU. Pretty much the same news, waiting on the HC hire (Franklin or Munchak) and if Larry Johnson is retained.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/high-school/holley-waits-penn-state-coach-article-1.1566535

85% committed. :lol:
That strategy. Decrease the percentage slowly so the blow is lessened for Gators fans.

Adoree would certainly salvage the loss of JC and Lane some.

85% committed.
laugh.gif
Yeah, could you imagine if we said to our wives/gf's that we are "85% committed to them"
laugh.gif

Small victory to close the wound if you flip Holley from PSU. Pretty much the same news, waiting on the HC hire (Franklin or Munchak) and if Larry Johnson is retained.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/high-school/holley-waits-penn-state-coach-article-1.1566535
That strategy. Decrease the percentage slowly so the blow is lessened for Gators fans.

Adoree would certainly salvage the loss of JC and Lane some.
Wishlist Closing:  Jeffrey Jones, Holley, Adoree, Eric Lauderdale

I'd be ok with Closing: Adoree, Lauderdale

Who We are probably going to get: .

Watching Auburn/Oregon title game on ESPN. Can't believe its been 3 years, the hell does the time go.

Yeah, it seems so long ago, but it also feels like it happened yesterday. I was/am so damb bummed about the last two minutes... :smh:

Good luck to DAT. He won't make it on an NFL roster giving 50% effort though

My thoughts exactly. I really feel that after he hurt his ankle against Cal in late September he kind of mentally packed his bags. His production after the Tennessee game was awful :x
In the first three games he had 7 touchdowns. He only had 4 the remainder of the season.

He was probably the most electrifying player to play at Oregon, but this last season left me a little disappointed in terms of his production/attitude. I wish him well but it seems like Oregon will be okay without him at RB or WR. I won't say they're better (I don't think a team gets better when one of their better players leaves), but I think they'll manage just fine.

I'm probably going to stay in Baltimore and drive to College Park from there. Is it an easy drive? Is it safe to stay in Baltimore? I've watched The Wire. Is it easy to scalp a ticket on gameday? I'm not really looking froward to a late November game in Maryland.

Back
Top Bottom