2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Honestly FSU D hasn't played that ball...Auburn has had two scoring drives of under 30 yards...they are winning the field position battle....Jimbo needs to run the ball though

I know im probably late with this, but espns coverage is great tonight. Would have been great to see a lineup of who was going to be on titletalk though.

I love the CB # 26 on FSU. Buddy constantly gets beat by his receiver but celebrates after making one play. Hell he's the guy we scored our only two touchdowns on lol

With VanPelt and Russillo being gone it has kind of died down. But in that first half, like the other guy said they were straight clowning, on any and everything.

Georgia recruits Cam Newton has a tight end and Nick Marshall has a defensive back and they both go to Auburn and play QB. What is going on with Bulldog recruiting???
Idk, maybe neither was a Pro Style I-Form QB ? 
eyes.gif

..and Nick was recruited as an Athlete, it was his decision to stay at QB or play DB. (where he'd have a better shot at a long-lasting NFL career) He also got kicked out for stealing from his teammates... still, once a Dawg, Dawg forever.

BdWHaYSIgAATAU8.jpg

Last edited:
ESPN's multi-channel coverage reminds me of a huge family get together. You got the Old people table, adult/parents/aunt/uncle table, and the young kids table; everyone's happy.

Jameis is missing so many reads.

Watching this coaches session on ESPNEWS With Sumlin, Addazio, Millen, etc and they are dissecting him.

Jameis don't even have enough time in the pocket to find his recievers

Benjamin gotta be more a factor, he's bigger than every Auburn defender

Georgia recruits Cam Newton has a tight end and Nick Marshall has a defensive back and they both go to Auburn and play QB. What is going on with Bulldog recruiting???
Idk, maybe neither was a Pro Style I-Form QB ? :rolleyes

..and Nick was recruited as an Athlete, it was his decision to stay at QB or play DB. (where he'd have a better shot at a long-lasting NFL career) He also got kicked out for stealing from his teammates... still, once a Dawg, Dawg forever.

BdWHaYSIgAATAU8.jpg

That's crazy :lol: DB to QB in the NC

Back
Top Bottom