2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

They have tamales out there in New York?
They probably eat those Rican ones with the banana leafs 
sick.gif

What can you guys tell me about recent Cuse commit DB Juwan Dowels out of Plantation, FL?

Also, the Gators are trying to get Alin Eduoard to flip his commitment.

yo Rell,

as you know i went to cuse and i'm a huge OU fan. juwan dowels was one of the highest rated CBs on our board. there were concerns about him qualifying and because our scholly limit was coming up and we're waiting on steven parker we decided to part ways.

everyone i spoke to said he's awesome, he was all league in florida and has very fluid hips for a corner.

happy he came to cuse, secondary needs major help

Worried about Mixon? He's solid.

not worried about Mixon at all.

he's turned down UCLA plenty of times. I think he realizes what OU can do with top notch running backs. We have 2 in the pro bowl this year, cale gundy is one of the best running back coaches int the country and now the offense is run heavy and we do many screens, he's set up for a nice offense.

not worried about Mixon at all.

he's turned down UCLA plenty of times. I think he realizes what OU can do with top notch running backs. We have 2 in the pro bowl this year, cale gundy is one of the best running back coaches int the country and now the offense is run heavy and we do many screens, he's set up for a nice offense.
Definitely up there with Calvin Magee.

Wonder if Trevor Knight's (going into his sophomore year) breakout performance in the Sugar Bowl was discouraging to incoming Justice Hansen. Hansen coming off that ankle injury, certainly has better size/frame than Knight.

Last edited:
I've known Barrett for a long time, been to yalls house a bunch, and completely forgot he had an older brother lol.

Definitely up there with Calvin Magee.

Wonder if Trevor Knight's (going into his sophomore year) breakout performance in the Sugar Bowl was discouraging to incoming Justice Hansen. Hansen coming off that ankle injury, certainly has better size/frame than Knight.

Knight started 5 games and got injured in 2 of them. Obviously we finally saw what the coaches saw during scout team and spring ball in regards to Knight. If he can stay healthy we're gonna have a gamer for the next 3 years.

Hansen has been injury prone his senior year in HS.

I wish Kendal didn't transfer but he graduated in like 2.5 years and now has 2 years to play ball at another D1 school. Bell clearly isn't starting and may not even be the back up because he really doesn't run the zone read as a dual threat QB. I think the back up needs to be Cody Thomas but who knows. Baker Mayfield form TTU is going to be able to play next year so I am not sure how he fits in. To be honest, I'm looking for a dual threat QB in 2015 to come in after Knight and get going.

Hump taking his OV in Tuscaloosa. Has to be Bama even with FSU throwing their best sales pitch. Pops' alma mater and track with buddy Tony Brown.

Back
Top Bottom