2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Post them.
lindsey-duke-dui-mugshot.jpg

That's the girl people are beasting over?  She looks like every blonde Jewish girl from Long Island.  Cake on the makeup, bolt on some ******* and there you go.  AWG.

Looks like she took that pic in a abandoned bathroom with a cracked mirror. And God damn her thighs are pencil then lmao

Spoke with my NYC HS FB contact. Despite Holley's bond with Larry Johnson, Holley felt more comfortable with Gainseville. Developed more of a rapport and felt it was too late to thoroughly become attached with Ohio State. He's actively attempting to sway Lo Carter to play with him at the Swamp.

Larry Johnson will make $400K in Columbus.

That's the girl people are beasting over?  She looks like every blonde Jewish girl from Long Island.  Cake on the makeup, bolt on some ******* and there you go.  AWG.
Suing you for slander.

I agree, but I applaud the effort.
Is it true JC cancelled his OV? That's what pops is saying.

I don't think FSU's track program is enough to sway Hump from family ties.

Starting to hear recycled stories from Gators fans saying Ermon Lane won't quality. Prep school or JUCO.

Lo probably still ends up at UGA. But comes down to the difference between Pruitt and Kelly.

I asked QB David Sills if there is an update on his status with USC following Ricky Town's commitment. His response, via text message:

"We'll see how things play out."

A bevy of schools are expected to swing by this week to check on Sills, including Arizona State, Florida State, Oregon and Penn State.
David Sills V  ‏@DS5_13m
Big week... Oregon, Miami, Florida st, michigan, Arizona st, and penn st.

Back
Top Bottom