2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

It's a good scheme fit for him
The Barn woulda been better then if it was only based on scheme.

Who recruits a school's two best 'cruits to the RIVAL school, then commits to said school 
laugh.gif
?  I think Treon played himself

Last edited:
NEED Adoree to close out the day. Would help lessen the sting of losing Cook and Lane. Class is shaping up alright either way. Guess when you go 4-8 you can definitely sell playing time.

Cody Riggs is transferring.

NEED Adoree to close out the day. Would help lessen the sting of losing Cook and Lane. Class is shaping up alright either way. Guess when you go 4-8 you can definitely sell playing time.

Cody Riggs is transferring.

This. Just hope these guys can perform, my heart can't take another year like this last one between them and the Lakers.

SEC and over signing :smh:

OU had 5 left on their board yesterday. Parker. Frison. Garnett all committed. Waiting on Clark and Quick. LETS GET IT.

Welp, Ermon official to FSU...

Supposedly he and Dalvin are going to share a bed.
smokin.gif

Nice WR haul for the Seminoles though.

Just left a signing event at cowboy stadium. Top left is going to Oregon, jalen jelks, other two going to notre Dame, greer martini, left, and nile sykes, right.

There was a story a running back recruit told WeAreSC about Kiffin that might have hurt USC’s chances with a few recruits at the position. According to a Junior Day visitor, Kiffin told the running backs there would be no offers made. Shortly thereafter, Kiffin pulled Mixon aside and extended an offer in clear visibility of all the attendees. The running backs were turned off and USC never truly recovered on those fronts.
roll.gif

mean.gif

Such a scumbag.

That reminds me, Dabo Swinney was being interviewed as part of the school's athletics website's signing day production and described two OL who are supposedly physical and will do whatever it takes as "dirtbags". 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
  I think he was basically saying they'll do the dirty work but still...

Back
Top Bottom