2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

What’s your funniest story from recruiting?  “Probably  Les Miles  talking about girls. Girl talk with Les Miles was kind of awkward because you don’t think of him as a ladies man. But he seems like he knows what he’s talking about.

What girl advice did Les Miles give you?“’Don’t be rude when they call late at night.’ So I was like ‘OK, I won’t be rude. I just won’t pick up the phone.’”

lmaoooooo Les

Last edited:
Thats why people dont want Lester back in Ann Arbor... He screwed a wife of a fellow assistant... I believe it was Terry Malone's but I could be wrong

Andy Staples ‏@Andy_Staples 1m
Here's SEC release. Stays at 8 league games. Teams must schedule at least 1 OOC from ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 or Pac-12. http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/NEWS/tabid

ESPN Big Ten ‏@ESPN_BigTen 1h
SEC keeps 8-game schedule and will keep playing FCS schools. Weak for the sport, weak for its fans. Will cheerleader media call them on it?

Andy Staples ‏@Andy_Staples 1m
@ESPN_BigTen Um, one guess as to which particular media outlet is doing the most cheering for the SEC lately. http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2014/04/secnetworkcampaign/

Well a good part of the sec already plays ACC teams in yearly matchups & teams from those other conference can still deny elite sec teams from pounding on them.

The sec will probably still get the benefit of the doubt from the media & selection committee so I don't see much changing.

lbHbzcYTJmTZulsFmxtF_Bja21smIcAAEhhA.jpg

That's a lot what Hoke and Mattison say about the kids they have recruited to Michigan. Hope they start playing like it on Saturdays because I haven't seen a tough football team since 2006

Everyone says that tho. Well, except Larry Coker who only recruited kids on the rivals 150 list.

Last edited:
Thats why people dont want Lester back in Ann Arbor... He screwed a wife of a fellow assistant... I believe it was Terry Malone's but I could be wrong
It was Moeller's wife.  Les wasn't on the staff when Malone was at Michigan.

If Hoke gets fired and Les wants the job.  I wonder how much influence Carr is going to be able to have on those "people" after two failed coaching hires, and being 10 years removed from the last conference championship.  

What are the chances that '16 QB Malik Henry plays somewhere other than in California (as of now) ?

I kknow UCLA is pressing hard to get him and he's visited a few times, think they're one of his favorites. Not sure about his other visits though.

Back
Top Bottom