2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Golden Al :pimp:
I think it was Valentine who said he chose Lsu because when he was at Miami it felt like fun and games and Lsu felt like business. It was something like that and doing things like this makes it seem like his statement is true

I like the green lid

Working out with a dj and strobe lightts isn't even loose it just dosent make any sense really. Your in an off season where your coming off of being embarrassed in a bowl game why do that kind of stuff? To impress recruits?

I'm pretty sure they don't work out every single day like that. It was a 5:30am lifting session. Sounds like it was to break up the monotony of the offseason. 

You know, you can be loose and still have a serious work out and a goal at the end. It isn't like this ONE particular work out has defeated the regular season goal. For gods sake, it isn't even fall camp. It was a lifting session. And by the looks of it, they seemed to still get their work out in while taking a small mental break from the same exact routine day in and out.

Working out with a dj and strobe lightts isn't even loose it just dosent make any sense really. Your in an off season where your coming off of being embarrassed in a bowl game why do that kind of stuff? To impress recruits?
Only message board posters even care. Recruit don't give a **** about this. Most of them won't even hear about it. 

My love for the U aside, I think Club Gainz was a pretty decent idea.  Aside from lifting in what looked like darkness not being that smart, having a DJ and adding a little energy seems like a good thing.  I know some people will resort to, "Well if you need a gimmick to be motivated to lift..." blah blah blah but let's be real, when it becomes a daily grind and it's summer workouts at 5:30am, it can be a boost.

I think the U is building something special down there, one Nae Nae at a time.  No I don't.

Last edited:
Cal AD Sandy Barbour is resigning effective July 15.

She never recovered after trying to cut those five sports a few years back.

We already got 3 RBs committed. 
laugh.gif
 Not sure if the Walton reclassification is legit. Cronkrite is supposedly upset about so many RBs and looking around already. Williams is inevitably flipping to the Gators. I'd guess we end up with Scarlett and Cronkrite at the end. Walton probably back to 2016.

Sam Bruce is going to troll the Noles and Canes both for the next 2 years. 

Will say this staff is recruiting their *** off right now. 

I feel like a Bruce/Scarlett package to FSU makes more sense. Y'all don't have an RB committed yet.

Last edited:
We already got 3 RBs committed. :lol:  Not sure if the Walton reclassification is legit. Cronkrite is supposedly upset about so many RBs and looking around already. Williams is inevitably flipping to the Gators. I'd guess we end up with Scarlett and Cronkrite at the end. Walton probably back to 2016.

Sam Bruce is going to troll the Noles and Canes both for the next 2 years. 

Will say this staff is recruiting their *** off right now. 

I feel like a Bruce/Scarlett package to FSU makes more sense. Y'all don't have an RB committed yet.

Every indication is that Walton reclassified and will be part of the 2015 class

Back
Top Bottom