2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

we getting a 30 for 30 ak nako ak nako ?

OU going to wear a home alt. jersey and an away alt. jersey once each this year.

Recruits and players love them. I still love our regular jerseys.

Big things for OU, new stadium renovations now this.

:smokin

QQ but has an Bama player outside of Julio Jones dont anything in the NFL? Seems like all of there players have been busts.

QQ but has an Bama player outside of Julio Jones dont anything in the NFL? Seems like all of there players have been busts.

Marcell Dareus, Andre Smith, James Carpenter, Dont'a Hightower, Eddie Lacy, Mark Barron has been decent also

No. Jury still out on players with under 3 years experience.

Those OU unis are weak.

Read on a UGA board that Trent Thompson named USCw #2. I forgot Chris Wilson is out there, yall D-Line gonna EAT

Last edited:

That's a big leap of faith for a team that lost its starting qb, 2 wrs, and other key starters.
and the 1st game of the season by 30

That game?

No. Jury still out on players with under 3 years experience.

Those OU unis are weak.

Read on a UGA board that Trent Thompson named USCw #2. I forgot Chris Wilson is out there, yall D-Line gonna EAT
I was asking you about him the other day because Wilson talked him into paying his own way for a trip out there. Fans think in the end he commits to UGA though.

Last edited:
We're off probation. We don't do that anymore. Just got the coaches on the road working hard and hitting that new Georgia pipeline, getting our foot in the door.
robin-hood.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom