2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

A&M and Baylor aren't real rivals

We routinely kick their butts

They should bring back the A&M vs UT game or the A&M vs Texas Tech

Who hasn't kicked Baylor's butts in the past, the thing is they got much better and so did A&M. In this day and age Baylor and A&M would be a much better game than A&M and UT.

A&M and Baylor aren't real rivals

We routinely kick their butts

They should bring back the A&M vs UT game or the A&M vs Texas Tech

Who hasn't kicked Baylor's butts in the past, the thing is they got much better and so did A&M. In this day and age Baylor and A&M would be a much better game than A&M and UT.

The perception here in Texas is that A&M is a better than Baylor already

If we play them and win, we're supposed to beat them anyways

If we play them and lose, then Baylor can say they are a better program

I wouldn't want to play Baylor again til they keep winning like this for another few years and they affect our recruiting

While even though Texas has had down years recently theres still a perception that they are better than A&M

There is no one on the roster (save for Rashad Greene) that is good enough to keep him off the field, provided he learns the playbook.

Plus if the team plays in any way like they did last year, there will be plenty of blowouts.

I was talking in terms of first half minutes or the 1 to 2 crunch games that they will face this season so yes he will see a ton of 2nd half snaps in the ACC. I agree with you when it comes to talent I always just worry about freshman receivers who have relied on their physicality through high school instead of being true precise route runners. On another topic I am excited about Cook mixing him in with Los and Mario could be better than last years 3 as I didnt rate Wilder that highly (should have been a LB).

The perception here in Texas is that A&M is a better than Baylor already

If we play them and win, we're supposed to beat them anyways

If we play them and lose, then Baylor can say they are a better program

I wouldn't want to play Baylor again til they keep winning like this for another few years and they affect our recruiting

While even though Texas has had down years recently theres still a perception that they are better than A&M

I hear you, but the last 6 years A&M was 4-8, 6-7, 9-4, 7-6, 11-2, 9-4....doesn't scream amazing.

Baylor was 4-8, 4-8, 7-7, 10-3. 8-5, 11-2...very similar, they both turned there programs around the past 3 years.

You have to be skeptical as a fan to see if you can keep the success without Manziel. Right now A&M is getting mostly any in state recruit they want and are extending into SEC territory. HUGE next two years for Sumlin, he has to get this defense right while he can capitalize on the hotness of the program.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Been working in College Station the past few weeks and finally drove by Kyle Field. The new stadium is gonna look so damn good once it's finished. Love the brick.

This screen is ridiculous in person.

Stadium is going to be nuts, crazy to think that OU's video board will be more than 1,200 square feet bigger.

Rumors flying that Texas is going to boot an offensive lineman and a safety soon, too.

What in the hell...

1st year coaching purge, get with be program or be gone

"You ain't gotta go home, but you gotta get the hell outta here"

dm_140106_strong_presser_image.jpg

Last edited:
Sumlin gonna cover up bad news with good again today, too...

Five star Deontay Anderson is on campus. Justin Evans comes in today, too, and rumor is they'll try and convince him to enroll now. James Lockhart announces A&M later this afternoon.

did i miss this being discussed here?

Jeremy Liggins, who reported to Ole Miss this past winter weighing 310 pounds, will start as a tight end, could play quarterback and may finish as an offensive lineman.

Back
Top Bottom