2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

So Kai Locksley and Deondre Francois committed to FSU today.

Very weird. It was originally 1st come 1st serve for the 2nd QB between those two.

So I have no idea what happens now. Locksley wasn't supposed to commit until late August, so its odd that he waits until right before Francois announces to commit to FSU

Bt5IPb3CQAAy3tP.jpg

LMAO.

Safe to say one of Francois, Locksley and Deandre Johnson will decommit prior to NSD

Last edited:

2014 Ohio State Buckeyes Schedule
Aug. 30 Navy (at Baltimore)
Sept. 6 Virginia Tech
Sept. 13 Kent State
Sept. 20 Bye week
Sept. 27 Cincinnati
Oct. 4 at Maryland
Oct. 11 Bye week
Oct. 18 Rutgers
Oct. 25 at Penn State
Nov. 1 Illinois
Nov. 8 at Michigan State
Nov. 15 at Minnesota
Nov. 22 Indiana
Nov. 29 Michigan
Look at this garbage O$U schedule. They're going to sneak into the playoffs as the second best team of a weak conference.
Urban just said they have a very good schedule that'll help them with the playoff seedings and is talking about how tough Navy will be to prepare for 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Aaron Brenner @Aaron_Brenner · 5m
USA Today coaches preseason poll: 61 of 62 first-place votes went to teams outside the SEC. The 62nd went to South Carolina. ... Wait, what?

So Kai Locksley and Deondre Francois committed to FSU today.

Very weird. It was originally 1st come 1st serve for the 2nd QB between those two.

So I have no idea what happens now. Locksley wasn't supposed to commit until late August, so its odd that he waits until right before Francois announces to commit to FSU

Bt5IPb3CQAAy3tP.jpg

LMAO.

Safe to say one of Francois, Locksley and Deandre Johnson will decommit prior to NSD

I get the feeling Jimbo likes Francois, Johnson, and Locksley in that order. I figure the only way we see Kai in Garnet and Gold is at DB or WR which is a stretch seeing the talent they are looking to bring in at those positions. Also no way you take three when you want Malik Henry in 2016

Yo Cardo how is Keith Marshall looking?...You think he gonna be 100% by the beginning of the season?

So the opening game is on SEC network. Comcast bettter give me this channel without having to upgrade again I just had to to get espnU again.

Top TE prospect in Jersey, Jake Pickard, verbals to Wisconsin over Syracuse and Virginia. SU is fighting an uphill battle in Jersey with it being fertile Big Ten recruiting ground.

I guess he didn't want to compete.
Kid wants UGA, parents want Bama

4* DB Rico McGraw decommits from UGA and commits to Bama
Roundtree UGA lock right?

Something has got to give with all those safeties at Bama
It ain't over til it's over with recruiting, but as of now Roundtree is all dawg and it ain't close.
Yo Cardo how is Keith Marshall looking?...You think he gonna be 100% by the beginning of the season?
Keith was cleared for full contact a few weeks ago, teammates say he's even faster than he was... we'll see. Keith knows he has 2 monsters behind him, Nick Chubb already weighs more than Gurley, all muscle, but Gurley did drop about 20 lbs or so...

Word is that Trent Thompson gonna make it official August 12th 
smokin.gif
 then we go all out for Josh Sweat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom