2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Big game for the Ducks today, so I fully expect overly conservative play calling. Especially when the situation doesn't call for it. I also expect plays to be called that haven't worked all game because dammit we'll make them work!

Tree is an animal

I've missed most of the Pac 12 Season with this stupid network I don't get. I better have it by next fall

Does any of your family members or friends get it?

My Mom has Dish network so I use her user ID and password for their Dish online account and I'm able to at least stream the games. Kind of late now, but yeah.

No they either have AT&T or Direct TV :smh:

whats the point of having robinson in the game when everyone knows its going to be a running play?

Borges has lost his mind.... Scared playcalling... Devin is killing their trash secondary and he hasn't gotten a chance to do anything this half... Defense is being called upon again to save Borges.

... devin missed that throw, but whats the point of running a play action when the only person who can run the ball on your team, denard, isn't even on the field?

... devin missed that throw, but whats the point of running a play action when the only person who can run the ball on your team, denard, isn't even on the field?

Run blitzing all day and you run into it??? Borges is a genius... Browneyes took the Sparty gameplan and implemented it in the 2nd half... Borges cannot adjust in-game when it counts

Back
Top Bottom