2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Coach and quarterback LOST THAT ****. CLOCK THE ******G BALL YOU IDIOTS!

Murray not at fault. He was motioning to clock it but looked to the sideline and they ended up going with a play. The ball was tipped and the guy who caught wasn't the intended target.

i was waiting for murray to throw an int on that final drive >D
that ball had to be thrown to the sidelines or endzone
guess it was tipped

Last edited:
MFin' Alabama.  Hate these dudes.  
laugh.gif

Well, at least the rednecks around here will be happy.  One game closer 'til they can go back to hating black folks.   

Congrats to Bama on back to back chips' btw

Im still shocked UGA drove all the way down the field only to goof the last 10 seconds
mean.gif

i was waiting for murray to throw an int on that final drive
grin.gif

that ball had to be thrown to the sidelines or endzone
Looks like he was trying to do both

Last edited:
My man had ZERO awareness there, you aren't near the endzone or the sideline....drop the ball bruh there would've been at least 6 seconds left :smh:

WOWWWWW...HELL OF A GAME.

Richt shouldve told Murray to spike it tho and u would've had 2 shots at the endzone.

That was such an anti climactic way to end it, I really thought UGA would score to end it, they were driving! I know they're sick though great game still

Very hard for a receiver to be alert in that situation to not catch the ball.

Overall, they should have spiked it and set up 2 plays for the touchdown. That was poor execution by the Georgia coaches by not clocking it.

can't fault him for catching that - it's instinct

Basically, easy for a fan to sit back and think AFTER the play to say knock it down/don't catch it.
First instinct as a WR you see a ball up, go catch it

It is instinct, but he was nowhere near a sideline or the endzone, you have to know how much time is on the clock......its instinct for a RB to run the ball into the endzone too, as an Eagles fan this comes to mind:

Or a defense allowing the offense to score when there is a certain amount of time left on the clock...situational awareness can't be overlooked, its instictual to catch the ball, but its a dumb play..no other way to look at it imo.

Very hard for a receiver to be alert in that situation to not catch the ball.
Overall, they should have spiked it and set up 2 plays for the touchdown. That was poor execution by the Georgia coaches by not clocking it.

THIS

as a WR 9/10 they not looking at clock the QB and sideline is and they should communicate that to the 10 players on the field we need a spike or touchdown in the back of the end zone

Back
Top Bottom