2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

yes there are.

HeavyHitter is Huge Tide fan. he's been around for ever since I can remember Craftsy making the original real deal thread.

there's like one or two more
I think there's a dude named like BamaFan or something too.

This UGA stuff took over the thread it's way off track.

Any word on what FSU is going to do with Matt Thomas yet?

In Ivy League FB news, Sophomore DT got charged with a hate crime for beating up an Asian Kid. I guess we're officially in the race for Fulmer's cup.

Last edited:
If Georgia doesn't finish the season 11-1 I don't wanna hear ****...that's y'all bar with all this hype...y'all should be humble cause you know how ya coach chokes when his teams are expected to do well

I'm far from a uga hater...just saying...y'all a big *** state school with accolades comparable to lil ol Wake Forest

Can Miami get 10 wins ? Hell 9 ?

Who did you play again? one ranked team?
That is interesting you say you would have dropped 50 on us, how many teams did that?
What national championship did you play in again? Cause Notre Dame played in one regardless of your BS.

LOL have a nice day sir.
Ignore button is the greatest button on NT.

How many good teams did you bums even play ? Oh that's right you did play Oregon..your entire conference was soft as hell last year..

Last edited:
Wait.  I just realized...

Is JBuch that Stanford fan that used to troll on here like two-three seasons ago?
laugh.gif

No shots, just curious.

If Georgia doesn't finish the season 11-1 I don't wanna hear ****...that's y'all bar with all this hype...y'all should be humble cause you know how ya coach chokes when his teams are expected to do well

I'm far from a uga hater...just saying...y'all a big *** state school with accolades comparable to lil ol Wake Forest

Can Miami get 10 wins ? Hell 9 ?

Who's saying that tho?

Reading comprehension

Wait.  I just realized...

Is JBuch that Stanford fan that used to troll on here like two-three seasons ago? :lol:

No shots, just curious.

AndrewLuck

I'm the only Northwestern supporter in this thing, in case y'all were wondering.

:lol:

Thought there was a NW fan bjadri or w/e his name was :lol:

Didn't realize jbuch was Andrew luck...makes sense now :lol:

[COLOR=#red]I've been in the college football thread and other related CFB threads off and on since 2006 (under various screenames)...Usually the ribbing is all in good fun, but lately it has been getting a little vicious.

I'll say this much though...the more recognized posters in here pretty much rep the storied programs even if they're in a slump. Where are the people repping the smaller programs?

Also I wonder how guys pick the teams they root for when they didn't attend the school.[/COLOR]

:lol: elder don't **** this up like you did the college bball thread

Edit: not ready to get banned yet

Last edited:
I attended UCLA, didn't root for any college team until I got into college. Just watched the bowl games and hyped up games.

:lol: elder don't **** this up like you did the college bball thread

[COLOR=#red]Dude I'm not a problem in this thread. After all the back and forth in this thread recently and I'm a problem? the UGA vs Stanford is what's ruining this thread. get banned? Why would you get banned, I'm not starting anything with you...until just now I never even mention you bro.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom