2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Screen-Shot-2013-07-01-at-5.05.45-PM.png

Sweet

Lol there's no "time will tell" , you can answer that ? now

It's really perspective, and to me it's like comparing a 1-Time D-League MVP to a starter for the Spurs...and I wouldn't trade any of our Top 3 WR for Iso Sammy. (does he even block downfield?)

but yes, I'll take Malcolm Mitchell every single time over Sober Sammy.

Jayhawks in all black don't look right for some reason.

It's really perspective, and to me it's like comparing a 1-Time D-League MVP to a starter for the Spurs...and I wouldn't trade any of our Top 3 WR for Iso Sammy. (does he even block downfield?)

but yes, I'll take Malcolm Mitchell every single time over Sober Sammy.
Thanks for the response. I respect your decision. I guess we shall see. :pimp:

Last edited:
Wait, hold up I just paid attention to your analogy :lol: :lol: wtf man. Where do you come up w/ this stuff

And Sammy will do well because he's elite, has a sick OC, Tajh Boyd and y'all aren't USCe lol

Wait, hold up I just paid attention to your analogy :lol: :lol: wtf man. Where do you come up w/ this stuff

And Sammy will do well because he's elite, has a sick OC, Tajh Boyd and y'all aren't USCe lol
Damn straight they ain't USCe, SC bullies them as well.

Not taking anything away from Malcolm Mitchell who is a great athlete in his own, but trust he is no Sammy Watkins

That reminds me, Erich Wilson transfered from UDUB to San Jose State. He is gonna be a helluva back in the mountain west conference.

matte powder blue 
nthat.gif

and the all black

best thing about the clemon/uga battle is when the clock hits 00:00 one team has to shut the **** up w/ that nat title hype 
laugh.gif

but its cool seeing two contenders play in week 1....should be a good one 

Last edited:
Some Miami Herald dude says AQM hasn't qualified yet & Derrick Griffin's still not looking good. Thought AQM was in?
Smh AQM is really needed green ain't gonna cut it this year opposite side of chic. We need as much help in the D line as we can get. Hopefully currtis porter stays healthy and pierre can have a break out season he looked good against VA tech

Back
Top Bottom