2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

No troll but why should we buy into Miami this year. Offense only?

Al Golden effect?

Because all of those starters that were freshman last year got bigger and stronger defense was the weak link and we only lost 1 starter everybody else returns

Freshmen bums become sophomore bums.

A lot of teams have fallen victim to the "we return a bunch of young starters"

Alot of times young guys start because the cupboard is bare.

lets where Miami is with this. Gotta see front four be dominant once again on d before i believe any team returns back to form

Last edited:
Expect OLB Chris Weatherd to flip from Tennessee to A&M in the near future.

That one hurts
Just a feeling or are you hearing something? I'm not sure we've shown much interest to this point. He's probably on the contingency plan list though should Hoza Scott not get his stuff together.

just make Hurd a LB & you'll be Gucci

only way that happens is if Trey Paulk comes in and does work at Tailback

either way, Hurd can play where he wants.
Tmay, he is one of the higher probability guys for Vols to lose before January enrollment. Hope he is a fall back plan. We need outside speed in the worst way

Tmay, he is one of the higher probability guys for Vols to lose before January enrollment. Hope he is a fall back plan. We need outside speed in the worst way
Well damn :lol:

I just spoke to Trinity Valley CC LB Chris Weatherd and he tells me A&M offered just a few days ago. The current Tennessee commit spoke with Coach Hagen and Coach Sumlin recently. I'll have more in my write ip but lets just say he's very interested in A&M. Dec graduate.

Last edited:
Go 5dimes or bookmaker

Bovada release lines mad late and they inflate their **** sometimes

Edit: betonline is cool too if you're into live betting

Last edited:
Wild dawg on the loose...

BSoc03GIEAA5pkb.jpg

Everybody think he gonna be better than Jarvis, we shall see...
smokin.gif

That game intrigues me.....All the talk has been about Clowney and SC's defense...but their O still has questions and UNC is in the 2nd year of Fedora's system

Yes defiantly a game I'm looking forward to all this hype about clowney and SC its the perfect game for NC to fly under the radar.

Honestly think it's gonna be a close one, but I need the Clowney's to pull out the W

UGA put out the depth chart, Fr. CB Brendan Langley starting over Sheldon Dawson 
eek.gif

DDots elbow drop 
roll.gif

Can't wait to see the post-game vids lol

30-0 in Clemson, Ga

Last edited:
Kinda wonder how UNC rushing attack is going to be with gio gone...their QB is nice but they aren't making no noise if they can't move the ball on the ground

And UNC defense is :lol:

Def the game I'm looking forward to the most followed by Rutgers/Fresno

no way in hell Ricky Seals-Jones was  really offered 330k or 600k
Such a ridiculous amount of money :lol:

Seals-Jones, once a Texas commit who wound up signing with Texas A&M last February, and his family open themselves up to the entire process. The juiciest part is an alleged offer to the Jones family from a "top-20 program" – not A&M – for the following: $300,000 in cash, use of a luxury suite during football season, eight season tickets and $1,000 per month for Ricky and $500 for the family.
"Oh, it was higher than that," Chester Jones, Ricky's dad said. "It was a lot higher than that." Chester Jones said the offers grew as high as $600,000 for his son's signature on a national letter of intent – one SEC school and one ACC school said they'd double any offer – but he declined them all out of principle and the fear of inevitably getting caught."

He is Eric Dickerson's cousin after all...

Back
Top Bottom