2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I missed the 2nd half of our game but apparently Chad Kelly played less than 5 months after tearing his ACL...and came out of the game limping. I know it's hard to keep that much swagger off the field but it's just stupid. Against SC State. Dumb. When there's no need for him to see the field. Idiotic.

ANYWAY...GO DAWGS!

these dudes needs to chill with the "UVA should go for it on 4th down here" :lol:

i get it, but damn. they're not in a track meet, yet...

Boy is my face red. Congrats to the canes. I'm not sure how but they beat us. 5 f*cking turnovers
mean.gif
good game 

James Franklin farewell tour in Vandy....
:smh:

Link to Article

Terrible situation, compounded by stupidity.

To think they would've never been caught, the only reason they did was because they decided to video and photograph the act. Bunch of ******g morons, they deserve whatever punishment they get.

Sucks for Franklin, he's in an authority position so there is no leeway in him telling them to delete those images. Once it's shown to him, he needs to report it, asap.

Good win for Miami, it was ugly, but it's a W.

Richt with some brass balls.

Where's Clowney? He looks tired. OVER-RATED. Clap clap clapclapclap. 3rd round pick IMO. Maybe 4th, we'll see.

Last edited:
Clowney's 1st sack, I'll never forget this...because it'll be shown over and over and over.

Gurley is a man. Helmet ripped off? NBD.

Last edited:
Alright he's a lot better than Bowers :lol:

It's pretty damn concerning that the guy can't seem to stay on the field without getting gassed though.

Back
Top Bottom