2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Anyone got the guts to take the RU upset over Arkansas in Fayetteville?

I will, 17-10 or 17-13 Scarlet Knights.

Feel asleep on my Canes, woke up at the start of OT.... God Bless U
nthat.gif
Mike James

you clowns want to show your face now? was MIA after that kstate beat down tho, Mr marcus the only one thats been in here

you clowns want to show your face now? was MIA after that kstate beat down tho, Mr marcus the only one thats been in here

Because level of fandom is measured by amount of posts in the Niketalk College Football thread.

yeah we care that we weren't around so you could see how much we love the U. we sincerely apologize and will do our best to make this up to you.
i hope we have your approval now.

laugh.gif
 when I was reading mike post I had the "hold up I've been in here" thought and then I saw the shout out 
pimp.gif

This team under shannon would have folded but idk if it would have been his fault or that loser Jacory......but I'm happy as **** to see the team fight back like that....Golden needs to part ways w/ the D Cord...idc if thats his friend or not....it's business nothing personal

Football Gods, please allow D.Robinson to run through Notre Dame's defense with the slightest of ease. Allow him to pick apart their secondary with the flick of his wrist. Amen.

Matt Barkley continues to show his bad habits. IMO he relies on Marquise & Robert a little too much which has caused him to not have to be as accurate

Back
Top Bottom