2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

So this is what it's like when Miami is good. Interesting.

could be worse, the whole season would've been a failure had they lost.

Explain? Miami fans never proclaimed this season as NC or bust....majority wanted a 9-3 or 10-2 regular season

Why can't we be happy that they're exceeding expectations so far?

UNC might be down but this was still a trap game no matter how you look at it

Last edited:

Explain? Miami fans never proclaimed this season as NC or bust....majority wanted a 9-3 or 10-2 regular season

Why can't we be happy that they're exceeding expectations so far?

wait wut? CP definitely said NC or bust. orange bowls are wack, confrence titles are wack

A&M fans can slide cause I like y'all coach but before him? :lol: woooo

Y'all hyped that tannehill led team something serious before that season
I'm not even kidding when I say we probably would have 9 games that year if we had Randy Shannon's bum *** coaching instead of Sherman :lol:

Most disappointed I had been in a long time :smh:

ohhhh now they wanna talk about innnjurrrieeesss

white-chicks-o.gif

Look at all these excuses they're coming up with and now Mr Marcus is surprised UNC is 1-5 
roll.gif
 this _ is gone off that powder

They talk about OSU etc with weak schedules, but ya'll have been trash ever since ya'll joined the ACC. Go back to the Big East and get your wins up, ya'll jumped off the porch way too early.
yet again it comes back to were 6-0 and your 4-2 with a loss to james franklin and mizzou. you better hope you beat florida or all hells gonna break loose.

Cardio you've never seen a UGA sec title with your own eyes unless you're 30+

You was high in ya dads **** when y'all won some type of hardware and I ain't pausing that ****

I'm out for real...if ya team ain't undefeated I don't hear ya

When/If Miami lose you won't hear me criticizing another undefeated team...but until that day ima keep doing it

Those Co-Canes aint got much to say now huh...that's a double entendre now huh...talking like they could beat UTk or Mizzou now huh...yall thought yall was goin all the way not now huh...UNC servin up humble pie now huh...Got ya tearing up everything in ya home now huh...got ya runnin ya *** up out the CFB thread now huh

juvenile-o.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Cornball.

mean.gif
at the unnecessary Missouri slander. They're undefeated too you know.
not necessarily slander. if Georgia is as good as there fans think they are they should beat them at home. you would think with all there hype there only losses would be to the top teams in the sec like a lsu or bama or TA&M not to them.

not necessarily slander. if Georgia is as good as there fans think they are they should beat them at home. you would think with all there hype there only losses would be to the top teams in the sec like a lsu or bama or TA&M not to them.
Ok

mean.gif
at the unnecessary Missouri slander. They're undefeated too you know.
Thing is... I said we should've beat Mizzou regardless of injuries...but we didn't...and I didn't make not 1 excuse about why we loss or how good/bad Mizzou is. Injuries are part of the game, that's why coaches plan, prepare and develop the talent they have to be ready... Also, we won against LSU & UTk in what both could arguably be called the best game/s so far this year 
wink.gif
 Meanwhile, UNC gave yall every favor you could ask for in a football game and yall were on life support til the very last second... "Oh, but it's Thursday night...we had major injuries...their season was on the line..blah blah blah

Yall are who we thought yall were, ain't no way around it, that's why yall angry.

If yall had our schedule yall would be 1-5 healthy and Georgia would beat yall into sobriety, jack.

Last edited:
Thing is... I said we should've beat Mizzou regardless of injuries...but we didn't...and I didn't make not 1 excuse about why we loss or how good/bad Mizzou is. Injuries are part of the game, that's why coaches plan, prepare and develop the talent they have to be ready... Also, we won against LSU & UTk in what both could arguably be called the best game/s so far this year :wink:  Meanwhile, UNC gave yall every favor you could ask for in a football game and yall were on life support til the very last second... "Oh, but it's Thursday night...we had major injuries...their season was on the line..blah blah blah
Yall are who we thought yall were, ain't no way around it, that's why yall angry.

If yall had our schedule yall would be 1-5 healthy and Georgia would beat yall into sobriety, jack.

How come you no mention Tennessee having y'all beat. One inch. One inch away from being 3-3. You wanna sit here and say UNC gave us every chance in this game umm what did Tennessee do?

Last edited:

Majority = dumb ***** then.

Hell I want a 9-3 year for with a Senior quarterback? So the next year a lesser experienced QB can come in with a "learning year" 7-8 win season???? :smh:

We not Georgia, we've won more than 9 games before.

Title or failure, no in between.

"Do or do not, there is no try....."

Back
Top Bottom