2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I'll be in Seattle for the USC game. I'm so not going to miss that game
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
you pups don't want to see the Sexual Ballers in mid season form, especially after they've gotten their yearly let down game out of the way already.

Stanford's offense isn't exciting and Nunes is Dilfer 2.0 ("Just don't **** up") at this stage in his college career. The OLine and DLine is what wears you out eventually.
Stanford wasn't doing **** on offense two weeks ago, their Lines kept them in the game.

and because of those Lines they will have a chance to win every game they play

a Loss at Washington isnt the end all be all for any team. tough venue to play, esp with an inexperienced QB.

didnt watch the game but will watch it after I finish some work

That was a great game last year. Hell of a defensive battle. UW outplayed them all night and it finally showed in the fourth.

UWs O-Line :x
Dude jumping in the neutral zone to end the game :rofl:
The atmosphere at Qwest :smokin

1. Oregon .... 10/11/12 Wazzu/Colorado/Cal
Have no clue where to rank the rest.
Tucson in late October :smokin

You got Cal as the worst team in the Pac 12, :lol:. They lost to A Nevada team that is going to roll through the MWC, should've beat Ohio State at the Shoe. Maynard sucks but that team has talent.

You got Cal as the worst team in the Pac 12, :lol:. They lost to A Nevada team that is going to roll through the MWC, should've beat Ohio State at the Shoe. Maynard sucks but that team has talent.

Seriously. Colorado probably won't win a game this season lol. They lost to Division II type competition

Seriously. Colorado probably won't win *ANOTHER* game this season lol. They lost to Division II type competition

No hate, they did beat Washington State, on the road. The Pirate...:smh:

Pac 12 play is going to be interesting this year, can't wait for the Seattle trip, might just book a flight to Tucson...

My Cal Bears are not the worst team :lol: Colorado is by far the worst team in the conference. Losing to Sacramento St at Home :lol:

Last edited:
Derrick Henry to the Evil Empire aka Nick Satan's stronghold :x :x

Very scary moment early in the Hawaii/BYU game. They are bringing out a stretcher for the Warriors defensive lineman.

:smh: Dropping like flies out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom