2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Don't feed the troll

I'm not trolling anyone. That's just how I feel from what I've seen.

SEC teams are tested multiple times throughout the season. Oregon's toughest games are against UCLA and Stanford.

Oregon struggled for 3 quarters against a UCLA team that threw for 63 yards. They're a good team that has their worth magnified playing in bad major conference.

They're taking care of business and you can only play your schedule, so I'm not hating. However, the SEC is a different animal. Running the table in the SEC> Running the table in any other conference.

I'm gonna channel my inner jmadidas...

That's kinda BS though. Yes, the SEC as a whole is stronger than the PAC12 and the best in the country. But look at some of the top SEC teams schedule and tell me they're really all that difficult if you don't automatically weigh middle of the pack SEC teams (who are ranked just because) as actual legitimate competition. If anyone counts beating a team like UF or Ole Miss as a significant win because they had a number in front of their name, that's ridiculous.

Very few teams in the SEC are facing some kind of gauntlet this year because they were unlucky and have to face the top 2 from the other division. Mizzou only beat a depleted UGA. Other than that they just lost at home to a top 20 type SCar team and they play A&M...ooh, scary. South Carolina has only played a still relatively healthy UGA team and lost, now they beat Mizzou...they face nobody worth a damn in conference. You can't tell me had they run the table, which was certainly possible, that it would be impressive.

A&M would have a claim but they've lost the only really tough game they've played against Bama & lost to Auburn. You can talk about SEC teams beating each other up but aside from Bama, there aren't really any unstoppable forces in the SEC this year and if they didn't belong to the SEC, most would objectively view them as ho-hum. So the idea that the SEC is automatically a different animal and running the table in the conference is that much more difficult is crap. It's pretty damn hard to do it in any conference but far from some extra special accomplishment just because you're in the SEC.

If Stanford finds a way to lose this and we squeak into the 5 spot. :lol: :smh:

We'll probably pull a Georgia next week and drop 80 spots afterwards. :lol:

Florida State usually stubs their toe each year, hopefully that game is in 7 days. I'd like that.

Very much.

Duke, Crawford, Oline need enormous performances.
Wide (any direction) would be cool too. :pimp:

They were taken to the wire by A&M and have both LSU and Auburn left. It's not like they're running through top 10 teams, so i feel you there. But their schedule as a whole is tougher than Oregons.

I see your argument of if A&M scored 42 against Bama, why can't Oregon. Oregon's defense is much better than A&Ms is (most are lol), so I think it is possible that Oregon could beat Bama. However, I'd still take Bama. Bama would probably be a 5 to 7 point favorite over Oregon, right?

I just think that the SEC is "tough" because pollsters continue to vote them into the rankings. My biggest peeve of CFB is this: perception. People continue to "perceive" the SEC as the best and toughest conference and therefore continue to rank them based on that perception. I'm not saying they're a terrible league by any stretch, but what makes them top to bottom the best conference? I don't know that there are right or wrong answers. I'll I'm saying is that the sport is based on perceptions rather than statistical results.

My point regarding Oregon tonight: UCLA is a better win than NC State. Sure, Oregon played a bit sloppy in the first half, but to discount all that they've done based on 30 minutes seems a bit harsh. You can't compare their worst against somebody else's best. Really though, each team will deserve criticism at some point during the season, it happens every year.

There's still a lot of football to be played and we'll see how it plays out.

Georgia vs. Miami bowl.... :x

Could only hope Bane showed up to the stadium.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

314053.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Can't wait til Miami gets thrashed next week
Dammit.

Congrats on the win next week Canes

Ugh.
mean.gif
...but I said yall would thrash Clemson, w/e if yall lose to those bums that just means yall suck and/or (God forbid) Jameis got touched. Load the box and Miami (Morris) will beat themselves.

I'm no FR3SH damnit, It's Cardodamus

UGA not going bowling... 
ohwell.gif
 you could've came way better than that homie.

Last edited:
Arizona looked good against Colorado tonight. Kadeem Carey is getting closer to being the schools all time leading rusher. :pimp:

Oregon played like crap and still beat the #12 team in the nation 42-14. Pretty impressive if you ask me

Can't wait til Miami gets thrashed next week, only thing better would be if we could get paired up with them in a Bowl Game.
Haters. Haters everywhere. I'm pretty sure you post more about how overrated Miami is and how much you want em to lose more then you post about your trash 3 loss team.

Last edited:

Can't wait til Miami gets thrashed next week, only thing better would be if we could get paired up with them in a Bowl Game.
Haters. Haters everywhere. I'm pretty sure you post more about how overrated Miami is and how much you want em to lose more then you post about your trash 3 loss team.
I'm pretty sure that's my first post saying I want Miami to lose, if you paid attention and took off your orange and green goggles you'd notice that the only times I talk smack about your trash squad is when your peers bring up Georgia in their posts that has nothing to do with Georgia...but I'm the hater. I'm done with yall til next Saturday and I'd advise yall to just put me on your ignore list then 
wink.gif

I agree with a lot the points being made.

When people said a&m was gonna killed in the SEC I laughed at it because I thought the middle of the pack SEC teams were no different than the middle of pack big12 teams and getting beat by Bama and LSU would be no different than losing to OU and UT.

While that might be true, more of the SEC teams are solid and in the middle of the pack and can beat anyone any given Saturday.

The SEC this year might not be as strong as previous years, but there is still solid depth in the conference. 9 or 10 of the 14 teams are solid.

Do you go to Miami games?

None of that BS matters to loyal fans that wait nearly 9 months to see their team play. The beach ain't going anywhere...Da Heatz are still in Preseason...Clubs don't pop til nightfall. USC is a private institution with plenty of distractions around, yet their fans seem to make their way to the games every week even tho they suck. Schools send damn near more fans on the road than yall put in your own damn stadium jack. Your fans are fairweather and they SUCK, deal with it.

/end

Yup. Their fans make every week even though they suck. Oh and it's their most recent game

I'm pretty sure that's my first post saying I want Miami to lose, if you paid attention and took off your orange and green goggles you'd notice that the only times I talk smack about your trash squad is when your peers bring up Georgia in their posts that has nothing to do with Georgia...but I'm the hater. I'm done with yall til next Saturday and I'd advise yall to just put me on your ignore list then :wink:

I'm pretty sure that's my first post saying I want Miami to lose, if you paid attention and took off your orange and green goggles you'd notice that the only times I talk smack about your trash squad is when your peers bring up Georgia in their posts that has nothing to do with Georgia...but I'm the hater. I'm done with yall til next Saturday and I'd advise yall to just put me on your ignore list then :wink:

Lol you can't be serious. Almost every other argument you have on here is because you wanna say how over rated miami is or how they struggle with a weak.opponent. and I really don't care if we lose inwwsnt expecting a national title this year. But you on the other hand were expecting the world from Georgia this year.

I'm pretty sure that's my first post saying I want Miami to lose, if you paid attention and took off your orange and green goggles you'd notice that the only times I talk smack about your trash squad is when your peers bring up Georgia in their posts that has nothing to do with Georgia...but I'm the hater. I'm done with yall til next Saturday and I'd advise yall to just put me on your ignore list then 
wink.gif
Lol you can't be serious. Almost every other argument you have on here is because you wanna say how over rated miami is or how they struggle with a weak.opponent. and I really don't care if we lose inwwsnt expecting a national title this year. But you on the other hand were expecting the world from Georgia this year.
I expect that every year from UGA....but why would I care about Miami? I've been coming in this thread for years and this is the first year (past 3-4 weeks
nerd.gif
)  I've had to point out how bad Miami is. Everybody knows I'm going to talk up UGA regardless of how the season goes, but I couldn't care less about Miami. I talk junk to yall because yall go out of your way to put yall .02 in on what UGA is or isn't doing...but that still hasn't gotten through to you for w/e reason. You can trace back the posts if you're that bored...

Either way it goes, I'm here for various CFB info, not a peace treaty, in my last post I told you it was just about UGA but everybody had to open their mouth with an opinion...well this how we gon do this... **** CP, **** Mr Marcus, **** Miami as a school, organization and as a ************ crew...and if you want to be down with Miami, **** you too...imlive365 **** you too, all you MF's, **** you too! You MF's cant be us or see us, we MF UGA riders #DawgsOnTop til we die !!!
Don't report me, it's just jokes 
laugh.gif
 but **** yall for real

Last edited:
Famb is taking this **** seriously. Changed his avy to 2Pac wearing a Georgia sweater :lol:

Hundley disappointed me tonight. Those two picks and not reading coverage well.

Devin Fuller. Jersey boy. Played 15 minutes from my crib.

Back
Top Bottom