2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Copped a ticket for the big game on Saturday for only $100, Talla-nasty here I come :pimp:

Bout to be a crazy weekend, gotta cop some rubbers because you never know what these FSU girls are carrying.

Last edited:
Copped a ticket for the big game on Saturday for only $100, Talla-nasty here I come
pimp.gif
Bout to be a crazy weekend, gotta cop some rubbers because you never know what these FSU girls are carrying.
tallahasee and gainesville are two of the biggest melting pots for sloots

Last edited:
Copped a ticket for the big game on Saturday for only $100, Talla-nasty here I come :pimp:

Lucky.. I will be watching from my hotel room in Orlando -___-

Last edited:

Lucky.. I will be watching from my hotel room in Orlando -___-

Don't jump, better days are ahead and the sun will still rise Sunday mornin

Last edited:
I'll be at the game saturday

thinking about wearing Oregon gear

might sleep at college gameday since its across the street from my sister crib

thinking about holding up a huge Niketalk sign

any ideas?

Spread is Noles -21 :x that's gotta be some type of record for two top ten teams?

I wouldn't be shocked if it were closer since it's a rivalr game, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Miami got housed like 45-7 :lol:

any ideas?

giant blownup picture of dirtylicious.............DO IT. Have it say tap tap pull at the bottom or something

Spread is Noles -21 :x that's gotta be some type of record for two top ten teams?

I wouldn't be shocked if it were closer since it's a rivalr game, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Miami got housed like 45-7 :lol:

I expected it to be about -17, but that UNC game followed by that Wake game sucked all the value out of a prospective line.

Supposedly this only the 3rd time since 81' that an unbeaten team in November is 20+ for the point spread. Other two times were Duke in 94' (Lost by 39) and Miss St in 12' (Lost By 31)

Think FSU wins 49-13

Last edited:
I actually was thinking it would be around -18 before the WF game.

UM is going to need to pressure Winston. Gotta use more of our 3rd down package of Muhammed and McCord and not let Winston pull some Houdini tricks and escape tackles. Gotta wrap him up and bring him to the ground.

how much has your offense change since james coley concept wise?
could you see it affecting the game?

We've been running the same plays we've been running the last 4 years, just better execution. Only new things really are the fact that we are running that LSU toss dive, and a little more inside zone (which was expected since we lose Thompson who was an elite OZ runner). Other than that, no major differences in the plays themselves. Still run a ton of smash, run a ton of Houston. We definitely attack the middle of the field more and have an improved vertical game (more 4 verts this season) , But that's more a result of the QB than an offensive philosophy change. Talk is that Randy Sanders has much more of an impact on gameplanning & the overall offense than Coley (and Daymeune Craig) ever had.

Last edited:
Actually in December of 2012 a physics professor calculated that the Ducks have 9,984 combinations. It's okay though, I've spent a good bit of time in the South. I know that math isn't anyone's strong point down there. Even say the word factorial and you'll be labeled a witch.

Some of y'all don't quite understand the concept of line making :lol:

This line isn't surprising at all...

Miami is a pretty weak undefeated team that only put up good offensive numbers against USF :smh:

Last edited:
Actually in December of 2012 a physics professor calculated that the Ducks have 9,984 combinations. It's okay though, I've spent a good bit of time in the South. I know that math isn't anyone's strong point down there. Even say the word factorial and you'll be labeled a witch.

:rolleyes

:rolleyes

It's okay homie, there's always University of Phoenix!

Last edited:

any ideas?

Make a sign that says:

"Florida State's 21 point spread over Miami is largest ever for two undefeated top 10 teams this late into season."

Back
Top Bottom