2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Amerson been Miami's best player today.

Geno remindin me of what RGIII did last year more and more. I wonder if Geno leaps Barkley. Would be awesome to see Luck/RGIII and Geno/Barkley in back to back years.

And then Logan Thomas. :nerd:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder how Geno and the WVU offense would fare against Saben and the 'Bama defense.

Last edited:
I personally don't consider 'Bama's O to be "explosive." If they seem that way, it's because their D is so good at shutting down the opponent that any bit of offense they put up becomes magnified next to the opponents offensive inabilities. 'Bama will live and die by their defense (the best in the land, imo).

This really becomes one of those "unstoppable force vs. an immovable object" type scenarios. I've always been of the opinion that defense wins games/championships in any sport so i'd give the slight edge to 'Bama. I just cant see Geno maintaining his surgical efficiency against a defensive juggernaut like 'Bama.

Either way, these two teams would make for an interesting BCS.

Last edited:
Geno is a pro QB no doubt, but his numbers will be inflated in the "No Defense" Big XII. Of you like offense this is your game, if you like football this is just silly. Baylor QB with almost 550 yards and 4 TD's

Dumb decision by Briles to put it on his defense to get a stop. At least try the onside kick and if you don't get it there, THEN you ask your defense to force a 3 and out.

Back
Top Bottom