2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

so glasses ref apparently got the oregon/stanford game tomorrow :x :lol: good luck

The worst.

In the past who does this tend to favor in this match-up? :nerd:

I honestly think this is the year Oregon makes it happen, with a QB as efficient as MM if they were going to lose it would've been the UCLA game with those early turnovers, they faded that L and with the bye week I actually see them coming out a bit rusty but by the second quarter really turning it up on Stanford especially if the Trees don't have a TD or more lead.

I feel Stanford has been overrated all season IMO.

They were pretty much toe to toe with the Huskies (I think Wash was the better team) and struggled against Oregon St (+OSU had MULTIPLE chances to win that game)

I havent really seen anything impressive aside from their KO return team. Plus their D-line is banged up.

I see this playing out just like the Ducks/Huskies Game.

I think most interesting game this weekend will be LSU/Bama :nerd:

Last edited:
so glasses ref apparently got the oregon/stanford game tomorrow :x :lol: good luck

MM throws his first pick of the season tonight.

Blake Bell Show. Get familiar.

Blake Bell better show up, that game against Texas was disgusting on his part... an I'm a fan of UT. If they get down 7-0 or 10-0 for w/e reason he better not play like a b*tch and start panicing.

Mariota has a MCL sprain? Or is this all rumor.

god damnit. somebody said this on facebook and i've been searching and havent found anything. the fact that asked, here on NT, means that it's gaining steam and might have some truth to it. He'll play on an MCL sprain. Hopefully it's not the knee he injured in the Washington game.....but then again, it could be a rumor/hoax. FINGERS CROSSED

I have

confirming that Mariota has a sprained MCL but will be playing tonight. More details after the break.......

OU's defense on the road gives up 220 yards rushing/game.

Lache Seastrunk averages 140/game at home at damn near 10 yards a carry. That's not even including Glascoe Martin into the equation. Baylor at home averages 330 yards/game.

You sure about this Champ? :nerd:

John Canzano ‏@JohnCanzanoBFT 6h
The whispers about Marcus Mariota and some phantom practice injury sound hollow. Insiders, to a man, say, "He's good."

Canzano is usually pretty solid on his info.

Back
Top Bottom