2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Makes sense. I don't think Tuberville ever had any intentions of staying at Texas Tech. I think he took that job in 2010 because he knew he could lay low and live off the offensive players Leach recruited to win some games and try to parlay that into a better gig. The offensive-heavy Big XII never seemed like a fit for his style anyway. Texas Tech is done...A&M, TCU and Baylor have passed them in the state. Tubbs was probably hoping for an SEC job but settled for Cincy :lol:

Wonder if Texas Tech goes for another SEC castoff and brings in the Reverend :lol:

Last edited:
Duke, Sony Michel and Dalvin Cook in the same backfield is going to be SILLY. Can't even blame Alex Collins for going elsewhere.

Last edited:
So is the consensus here in this thread that Manziel should win the Heisman tonight? Idk if I'm the only one but I don't think it should even be close.

So is the consensus here in this thread that Manziel should win the Heisman tonight? Idk if I'm the only one but I don't think it should even be close.

I think he will probably get it. If he wasn't a freshman I would say hands down no contest. But I keep hearing some voters will never vote a freshman... Personally I hope Te'o wins it.

And yes, the Navy Unis/Helmets are fresh as hell.

navy's uni's for those who aint see em

good lord nike can do no wrong :lol: :smokin

more pics, including army's uni's

http://stupiddope.com/2012/12/06/ni...navy-uniforms/fa12_at_navy_helmet_vert_large/

Rumors about Petrino being his OC from Cincy guys.
laugh.gif
The whole defensive staff from TTech is coming as well.
There will have to be some serious hatchets being buried for Petrino to be on Tuberville's staff.

It was Petrino that interviewed behind Tuberville's back in 2003, in secret, having only been at Louisville for one year.

It was so bad that Joe Whitt Jr., who is the son of legendary Auburn coach Joe Whitt, wasn't allowed to be at Auburn's summer camp, after having attended it for the last decade with various small schools.

Tuberville didn't wanna be there the day he took the job.. :lol:

They need to just open up the pocket book and pay Briles to come home.

Read about that Mike. Heard that it was possible, but unlikely at this point. He had the fan base pretty pumped at the presser. Renovations to the football stadium should be announced next week as well.

Read about that Mike. Heard that it was possible, but unlikely at this point. He had the fan base pretty pumped at the presser. Renovations to the football stadium should be announced next week as well.

Yeah there are some things brewing. The design will cost $60-$80 million from what people are speculating. We'll see. He sounded confident some pretty major things were on the way.

[COLOR=#red]Do you have any coaching change rumors, Insider info, or recruiting news? We don't discuss Heisman stuff in here, that's mainstream stuff and it has NO place in here bro.[/COLOR]

:rofl:

If I can't post Aggie stuff can I at least promote AggieTalk.yuku.com?

Kiper just said Notre Dame would be 7-5 without Te'o. Does anyone else believe that? Sounds rather extreme...10-2 at worst, possibly still 12-0.

Back
Top Bottom