2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I'm sure many of you are aware by now but UCLA is FLOODED. A main water pipe has flooded the lower level of campus and crews are working to stop it. It's been going on for two hours now. Much of Pauley Pavilion is under water and so too is the track, intramural field and the Hall of Fame.

Pray for UCLA. :frown:

Last edited:

Nebraska scored a big recruiting get at the start of the summer with wide receiver transfer Damore'ea Stringfellow. Stringfellow officially visited Nebraska after committing, but then took visits to Alabama and Ole Miss before flipping to Mississippi.

Nebraska head coach Bo Pelini  was asked about the abrupt change of heart by Stringfellow, who had been set to enroll at Nebraska in July.

"Read between the lines," Pelini said. "I think we all know what happened in that situation."

Pelini was then asked whether it's parents making their kids' decisions for them, and whether things change when recruits return home after making a decision, and if that's frustrating.

"Especially when it's a clueless parent," Pelini said.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I can't figure out what's funnier: Louis Slungpoo or Pelini's boldness?  Only thing better about Bo's comment would've been if he said something about the parents being able to afford the trip to Ole Miss all of a sudden.

Back
Top Bottom