Which one are you trying to pick up?

• Jordan 10 "Steels"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
All them 5s are straight doo doo butter.

However, JB make's any of those 5s limited, and the beasts will lose their minds.

Just wait.

Like Pokemon "trying to catch em all"
smokin.gif

I wouldn't mind these, hopefully it's this one
If it's those, this will be the first Black Friday I get to stay in doors, kick it with the family, and let my food digest.  However, it's the busiest and most lucrative day on the retail calender.  With that said, JB won't take such a gamble.  They'll release something that'll get the masses eager to spend their hard earned money.

Last edited:
All them 5s are straight doo doo butter.

However, JB make's any of those 5s limited, and the beasts will lose their minds.

Just wait.

If this black V cw is the Black Friday release though, it's clearly going to be a G.R. Just makes me wonder what they're thinking if that's what they have up their sleeve for what has become one of the premier release days for Jordans. BC 3s and BRed IVs hold a special place for a lot of us. Why not drop the BRed I's on Black Friday or even the Laneys? I guess it's just another RD like any other, but if it's anything other than an OG styled Metallic V, count me out. Like I said before, just means more money in my pocket for December (or a relief from the abuse my pockets take throughout the earlier part of November!)

Laney 5s for Black Friday would be killer.

But like trappedintime said, if its not an OG-styled Metallic 5, it'll be a let down.

2011s and 2012s BF release were the "bred" c/w of that respective's years 23rd anniversary model.

It only seems right to re-release the Metallics on BF.

But knowing JB, they'll switch it up.

Please don't release the B/Red 1s on BF though.

Please.

I guess we just have to wait. I'm looking forward to what's coming up. its gonna bea good year

Lol...good ole JB. I want no part of a pair of butchered Metallics. I'll just stick with the 07s. 1s and Laneys and I'm good.

Last edited:
Wow those elephant 5s are trash. What happened to the rumours that the Columbia 11s were dropping this year ?

After seeing the PS Black Grape V pics the only Metallic V that I'd be excited about is a nubuck with black netting release. Still on the Taxi XIIs and want to see what the XI looks like...

those are officially the worst jordan i have ever seen pretty much
I'm digging those all black 5's with the smoked soles (the samples from 2011 I believe).  However, in this age of flashy neon colors and pink foams, I know most people will probably say they're too boring.

if all three release, I will get all three.! the taxis and steels are must haves.! there's a rumored laney pack, 11s and 5s.. if its a pack, I'll pass but if the 11s come out solo, their mine.!

but now that I think about it, even it is a pack, their still copped.!

Back
Top Bottom