2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

not sure but same happen to me this am 

put the wipe on my toro spizike..left the white fuzzies 
mean.gif
 good only used on a small area

guys the toe box is suede don't be wet wiping that.

I just got these today and these have got to have some of the nicest materials i've seen on a jordan in a minute. 

How u guys cleaning the toebox on these? I used a wet wipe on mine this afternoon and now i got a half bald toebox... will the furry feeling return when they dry out or have i "damaged" them? Im no longer getting the change in texture on the toebox when i touch them :frown:

Havent had any such issues on my lebron X exts.

guys the toe box is suede don't be wet wiping that.
That @irishbaz

I love the cracked leather+suede combo
 View media item 684387

Dope pic :pimp:

Last edited:
I love the all red silhouette. i missed out on the raging bull 5's, but these are a good substitute. And the different textures on this shoe... :smokin

Last edited:
I doubt that toebox is real suede, one wipe and its lookin like leather looks morelike some christmas spray paint than suede. Try using a suede brush on em and youll see that matetial comin off like a snowman in the oven....

Does Anyone Have The 08's and 13's In Hand To Compare? I've Got The 08's And Could Use Another Pair To Keep As DS, But Hesitant To Pull The Trigger If The New Pair Isn't As Nice As The First Release :nerd:

^someone has pics up in the Jordan I thread. Verdict was the 08s are superior. 08s must be something serious because the 13s are on point

I don't have the 08s to compare these to but I do have lasers...if the quality is anything close to those then these will be my favorite pick up of the year.

Does anyone know where I can get a size 8.5 retail? I seen them on nike.com a couple days ago but wasnt ready to order. If anyone has any information, It would be greatly appreciated.

I doubt that toebox is real suede, one wipe and its lookin like leather looks morelike some christmas spray paint than suede. Try using a suede brush on em and youll see that matetial comin off like a snowman in the oven....

its no question suede fam

ups is playing games with my package....status says left at the door but ive been here all day. ordered another pair just in case they cant find them but if they do a double up on these isnt the worst thing.

ups is playing games with my package....status says left at the door but ive been here all day. ordered another pair just in case they cant find them but if they do a double up on these isnt the worst thing.

yeah they just toying with me now..... think im gonna do a ndc live chat & see if i can get a % off for pain & suffering :rofl:

yo Lamont is it possible for you to do this pic & capture the green ?

its already my lock screen wallpaper but that would make it GOAT
pimp.gif
I can try man. I'm using a garbage cell phone camera and then some free photo editor on my phone to do it so I'm not sure I'll ever be able to make it GOAT level haha. 

yeah my camera is too crappy. Here's a funny poster board effect thing I threw on another one of my failed shots.  

The nicest shot I've seen of them so far is probably this one 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom