2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 271 HP and 345 HP

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

seems like everyone is now using that GTR grill. new charger srt 8 and now genesis?

GTR's find their way into EVERY car thread

Imma make a Ford model-T thread and see what happens...
laugh.gif

I read somewhere that the base model will start at 23 which isnt bad at all. You would never catch me in a hyundai, but im actually considering copping when this comes out.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

seems like everyone is now using that GTR grill. new charger srt 8 and now genesis?

laugh.gif
best sports car out right now 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i can't even front i def drive that. the current genesis coupe has a fugazi interior tho.

...GTR for life tho.

Looks nice. They really stepping their designs up, putting the pressure on other auto makers to do the same.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
this.

Front end is an improvement but the rear needed work. Hyundai needs a new emblem design too.

My parents have the 2011 Genisis. I've driven it a few times. It's nice, got a little bit of kick to it. Now that they have upped to HP, I'm really interested in it.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

The new Genesis is apparently telling the 370z to come at me bro
Wrong Nissan. The G37 Coupe you mean.
laugh.gif
Nah I meant the 370z
Hyundai noted the G37 Coupe and the pony cars as direct competitors. The Z is in a different segment.

Can we compare interiors too?
laugh.gif

I really want to like it, but everything seems to be oversized... from the grill to the headlights to the fog lights to the hood scoops. I am disappoint.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I really want to like it, but everything seems to be oversized... from the grill to the headlights to the fog lights to the hood scoops. I am disappoint.

yep. I'll take the old one.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom