2013 Music Predictions

Detox will still not drop.

Lil B will still be wack.

Raekwon's new EP and album will be fire and will get no radio play.

I like yall predictions I thought this was going to be straight lulz but yall came with some legit stuff

My predictions:
Wiz will make somethin k&Oj like without the mob type lyrics
Jeezy hopefully will have a radio hit
Dc3 will be straight stunt music
Yeezy gonna make a single talking about his love for Kim n their child
Krit gonna drop somethin nice for the summer
Dom's cd will be epic It's gonna be bbq, crusing, smanging music all in one lol
Ross will realize his lane n make more music like Amsterdam
Fab will drop soul tape 3
Asap ferg tape will be epic..hell come with that spiritual gangsta music
D block will continue making quality music
Michael rocks will get off the bull n go back making pp1 music
Ymcmb will continue their reign over the airwaves
A rapper will go to jail
Hopefully soulja boy n chief keef will drop something radio friendly..I like seeing young cats do they thing since I'm young myself
Another gimmick rapper will emerge
Rihanna will say eff it n twit pic her ****

Last edited:
Kanye's 6th Solo will be a classic . . . he was already working on it for 2+ years . . . and it's gonna be even better now that he's gonna have a son/daughter by the end of summer and has that inspiration . . .​

MMG will have another great year . . . with projects from Rockie Fresh, Stalley, Wale, Nipsey Hussle . . . not to mention Dreamchasers 3 from Meek and another Ross LP or tape . . .​

Drake will drop a great 3rd album . . . dude has linked up with some new producers (Jake One, Mike Zombie, Jamie from the XX) . . . and he still has 40 . . . dude was quiet in 2012 for a reason . . .​

Trinidad James . . . I don't see him popping off like that unless he drops another tape . . . who is going to spend 15 bucks on an album from dude off the strength of All Gold Everything . . . Tape was wack for the most part . . . Beats were nice tho​

Jay definitely has an album coming out . . . Jahlil Beats also said Watch The Throne 2 is coming . . .​

I heard Nas and Common are working on a collabo project called "Nas.com" . . . should be fire​

Big Sean, Travis Scott, Cudi and the rest of GOOD will have a great year . . .​

J Cole's second album will be dope . . . hopefully him and Kendrick drop that collabo album this year too . . .​

Dom Kennedy also has that annual summer album coming too :nthat:

Should be a great year.​

go to Nas.Com as a website.

:nerd:

Kanye's 6th Solo will be a classic . . . he was already working on it for 2+ years . . . and it's gonna be even better now that he's gonna have a son/daughter by the end of summer and has that inspiration . . .​
MMG will have another great year . . . with projects from Rockie Fresh, Stalley, Wale, Nipsey Hussle . . . not to mention Dreamchasers 3 from Meek and another Ross LP or tape . . .​
Drake will drop a great 3rd album . . . dude has linked up with some new producers (Jake One, Mike Zombie, Jamie from the XX) . . . and he still has 40 . . . dude was quiet in 2012 for a reason . . .​
Trinidad James . . . I don't see him popping off like that unless he drops another tape . . . who is going to spend 15 bucks on an album from dude off the strength of All Gold Everything . . . Tape was wack for the most part . . . Beats were nice tho​
Jay definitely has an album coming out . . . Jahlil Beats also said Watch The Throne 2 is coming . . .​
I heard Nas and Common are working on a collabo project called "Nas.com" . . . should be fire​
Big Sean, Travis Scott, Cudi and the rest of GOOD will have a great year . . .​
J Cole's second album will be dope . . . hopefully him and Kendrick drop that collabo album this year too . . .​
Dom Kennedy also has that annual summer album coming too
nthat.gif
Should be a great year.​
go to Nas.Com as a website.

nerd.gif
Yooo . . .

nerd.gif

In 2013:

Big Sean will have a monster year
MMG will fold
Jay-Z will release an album that is highly regarded (Like Life Is Good for Nas but even better)
ASAP Ferg will release a mixtape that will propel his status in the game
Elle Varner will dominate R&B (if she releases an album this year, her last album is :smokin )
Earl Sweatshirt will emerge as one of the leading faces of the new cats in hiphop
Soulja Boy will have another radio hit this year
Mike will made it will continue to be the go-to producer this year...
Doe B will rise as the newest trap sensation
Trinidad James will be similar to Kreayshawn... a hit then fall completely off
Wiz Khalifa will slightly fall off..

I was right with a few of my predictions.

Back
Top Bottom