*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

We should smash Arizona but I don't feel good about it for some reason.

It's just because of the stupid mistakes the lions continue to make. 3 straight drives in the redzone in the 1st qtr and we come away with 6 points, penalties negating TDs, and all that other dumb stuff. We're getting in our own way. Mistake free football. I want to see how we look when we actually have a good game.

Lions haven't won in Zona in 20 years. Cards have a solid D and Palmer is an upgrade at QB from what they had last year. I expect us to play much better then last year tho and still win by a TD but the game will be close.

So...Illinois played a game yesterday....the day before the Bears play, and now its raining....Soldier Field is gonna be a dump. Why would the Bears allow a college football game to be played on their home field, when it already has a bad history of staying maintained.

Yeah...The game where the Huskies came to town and whooped dat ***! Vikings and Peterson about to do the same.

Time to get serious Vikes.

Hester great return, Forte doing work, Bennet ( a real TE) catching td's.......we got this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeez.....can't give a team to non-offensive tds in the first half......we were driving too

Back
Top Bottom