*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

Meh they didn't retire it even though even though they should have.
Yea I'm sure he asked Herman, but the Lions should have directed him towards another number. I mean he was the greatest receiver in their history, I know its Lions' history but still.

Next week is for first place
smokin.gif
One demon exorcised.

I love Calvin Johnson.

What a td throw by Matt there, 4 red jerseys in the area but :smokin He missed some throws earlier and some throws could have been better which would have led to td's or bigger gains but he made it when it counted.

Giving Bush this game off worked, now lets just hope he's healthy and ready to go against Chicago. Big game next week.

Man I need the Vikings to win some games they just "won" the tie breaker the top pick in the draft with the Browns.

Sucks when the season feels like it's pretty much over in week 3.

Still a very competitive team, but with Ponder's inconsistencies and lackluster coaching, it's just not going to happen.

Yep. But can you honestly tell yourself that Ponder is a guy who can lead a team to the SB right now?

Still not throwing in the towel just yet, but he is way too damn in consistent.

Of course not, it just seems like most people just want to blame Ponder like its 2008 and they're only a QB from being elite.

Great, tough road wen. Got real dicey for awhile, but that TD drive to Bennett was phenomenal.

Of course not, it just seems like most people just want to blame Ponder like its 2008 and they're only a QB from being elite.

Speaking of '08. Tarvaris continued to impress today in Seattle. Since he got back there from Buffalo he looks like a MUCH different quarterback. For the better.

Very good point. I agree with you. Only thing is, Favre paired with that roster propelled that team to 12-4 and a NFC Championship Berth. This Vikings team with a good QB may be a lock for 10-6, ceiling 11-5. Could make noise in the Wild Card Round and advancing, for a shot to get in the NFC Title game. A shot, not a good one probably, but one still.

Jason Jones out for the season. Willie Young will now be the starter and it could be much worst, he's played very well for us so far this year. Wouldn't mind trying to sign LJ back for depth tho.

Melton out for the season Bear fans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom