*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

SMH. The NFC Least might be better than us.

If Rodgers comes back next week or the week after, no way GB loses this division.

Eh not so sure about that. Even if ARod comes back, who's to say he won't be rusty. And Detroit and Chicago both have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way. Honestly this division is a toss up right now. None of these teams will be getting the wild cars so it's division or bust

That OT offense.
mean.gif

Eh not so sure about that. Even if ARod comes back, who's to say he won't be rusty. And Detroit and Chicago both have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way. Honestly this division is a toss up right now. None of these teams will be getting the wild cars so it's division or bust

I would take a rusy ARod over any other QB in the division right now.

Lions are chokers and the Bears have a swiss cheese D. Granted GB has sucked too, but it's hard to bet against that pedophile looking man.

Half game back. Rodgers close. Flynn looks capable of beating the lions. Season is just getting fun.

After the last two weeks it doesn't matter how easy the Lions schedule is.

U trying to bet $20 on the packers thanksgiving game sneakerpro? I got GB as usual

Last edited:
I want the Lions to either win the division and a playoff game or lose out or most of their remaining games

Last edited:
if we lose thursday, no playoffs, and schwartz is gone. today's game was terrible. too many costly mistakes. smh :smh:

Finally watched the Lions game on NFL rewind.

I still have hope this season. If Eli and crew and do it so can we!

*hard sigh then goes and watches 2011 Dallas Mavericks championship video to make himself feel better"

Thanksgiving game will be one of the most important games this season

Cuz aaron rodgers said in an interview a few weeks ago he'd most likely return on turkey day and when he got his injury the initial timetable was 3 weeks give or take. So idk, got my hopes up

I figured he'd be out regardless if the Lions and Bears both lost. They're gonna play it as safe as possible as long as we don't lose any ground. Given how well Flynn played it made it even more unlikely. If we beat the Lions this week I wouldn't doubt that we keep him out again the next week against the Falcons. The fact that they said slim chance means he's probably capable, but again they're in the process of evaluating what the risk of reinjuring it is and when its worth it to bring him back. They definitely wouldn't wanna bring him back against that d-line the lions have unless it was absolutely necessary.

Also I wonder how far away Cobb is from returning. Haven't heard anything.

Last edited:
Well I can finally bring myself to talk about the game yesterday.

First off, Chris Houston is a bum. Dude is absolute food out there and has horrible technique. He needs to go. And we need to draft a legit corner, biggest need on the team by far.

Offensive playcalling was god awful. How many times did we try and run a middle screen the Reggie and it went nowhere? Why do I have to watch Nate Burleson on a ******g end around, sure give it to the oldest receiver on the team cause he has that BLAZING speed :rolleyes How many times do I have to see garbage plays being called on 1st and 2nd down only to end up in a 3rd and long :smh:

Jim Schwartz, I have defended the guy in the past but he is nothing but a stooley. Everytime they show the guy he is just standing there with his arms crossed giving out negative vibes, he is never coaching anyone up on the sidelines, what the **** is he doing>?????? NOTHING

As much as I want the Lions to win, I want this coaching staff to be gutted. And our team scouts should all be fired as well. We haven't had a decent cornerback in ages, why can't these guys find anyone :l

Back
Top Bottom