*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

You know I figured the one team playing worse than us couldn't best us at home.

I knew the Pack would lose and the Bears.

We are legitimately the worst team in the NFL right now.

Last edited:
I wanna talk **** so bad because I think the talent of the team is good enough to win the division but Jim Schwartz is still the coach :smh:

I'm pretty optimistic and I think the Lions will dramatically improve but when it comes down to the get down I don't think Jimmy is a good enough coach for a real contender.

I hope I'm wrong.

Sidebar- Am I the only person that finds it funny that Matt Stafford's "poor" year would be an average to to above average Jay Cutler year. Like dude has a great receiver, a great defense AND a great running back and dude is still mediocre. Dude is like 30 years years old he is what he is at this point. Blows my mind when people compare him to Stafford.

Jay Cutler is a poor man's Matt Stafford at best.
This Division this year :x

We used to be the best.

:smh:

Whoever is the Lions new coach next year needs to, along with the new offensive coordinator and quarterback coach, get on Stafford's *** about his throwing motion and footwork. The lack of discipline is disgusting at this point, he has all the tools to be one of the better QBs in the game and has regressed instead of improving in the 2nd half of this season.

D deserves some props, they completely kept us in the game these last 2 weeks and the 2nd year DBs don't look too bad from what I've seen so far.

We drafting a WR in the first round?

Whoever is the Lions new coach next year needs to, along with the new offensive coordinator and quarterback coach, get on Stafford's *** about his throwing motion and footwork. The lack of discipline is disgusting at this point, he has all the tools to be one of the better QBs in the game and has regressed instead of improving in the 2nd half of this season.

D deserves some props, they completely kept us in the game these last 2 weeks and the 2nd year DBs don't look too bad from what I've seen so far.

We drafting a WR in the first round?

Fixing Stafford is the most important thing our next coach's resume should be judged on

Briggs looked like a fat pos. We played worse than terrible. That being said we win n were in. Much more than can be said for sneakerpro's lions.

Honestly can't even be that mad after that whoopin.

Im with it. I got $100 that the packers will beat the bears this Sunday

Back
Top Bottom