***2013 NT MOCK DRAFT R2 [SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ARE ON THE CLOCK...]***

Trade:

New Orleans Saints send : Marques Colston, and 3rd pick (no.75)
Cincinnati Bengal send: 2 2nd round picks (no.37, no. 53)

Last edited:
Yeah because that Ray Rice trade is so much more realistic than Miles Austin and Romo for Brady. :rolleyes
The Ravens would trade their star RB to get 14 spots higher in the draft after they win the super bowl...

Very consistent commissioning. :|

That's pretty annoying honestly, but because I don't wanna ruin the draft for others I'll keep things going.

The Cowboys Select Kenny Vacaro, Safety from Texas.

Whatever tho man. Big whoop.

Go ahead Giants. :rolleyes

When you consider Ray Rice was mediocre int he playoffs and Bernard Pierce looked very good most of the year its really not that fantastical of an idea.

eek.gif
 been busy as **** at work today, though it's nice to see that the show went on. I've just updated the main page to make it a bit more user friendly and less cluttered.

Edit: I'm leaning your way LTB, that Ray Rice trade was borderline. Though after careful consideration the league office has decided to ACCEPT the trade due to "football reasons". L'chaim!

Last edited:
It's cool man... I mean, honestly its not.

But it is just for fun anyways right? Which was my point. If it was just for fun then why ruin it and cancel mine when you aint canceling those.

Its cool though. Lets keep it going, i dont really wanna do this anymore but ill still take the picks serious.
Like i said, dont wanna ruin other peoples fun and be a sour grape.

Last edited:
It's cool man... I mean, honestly its not.

But it is just for fun anyways right? Which was my point. If it was just for fun then why ruin it and cancel mine when you aint canceling those.

Its cool though. Lets keep it going, i dont really wanna do this anymore but ill still take the picks serious.
Like i said, dont wanna ruin other peoples fun and be a sour grape.
A 7 player trade involving just 1 draft pick in a MOCK DRAFT. Thats why.

The trades were added mainly to add more to the excitement of the draft, with everyone wanting to move up or down, or back into the 1st etc. Your trade was over the top bruh, and the only real effect on the draft it had would be you sending Chester a 2nd rounder,

If you want to, bring it back up. I'll give Chester your 2nd & we'll call it a day.

Checks its cool bro. Ill drop it.

Lets just move on with the draft. The Laker W has made me forget about anything that bothered me today.

Back
Top Bottom