2013 Royal Jordan 1 LC

Ok...so I bought this pair on release day from a seller who said that he got then from a connect at Premium Goods in Houston. His alias is Visible Threads. I didn't think anything about the legitimacy of the shoes for a long time, but after seeing so much concern over the matter for other people's 1s, I decided to give them a look through. Everything checked out as legit, except for one thing: the size tag, and in particular, the 999999999 on the bottom left that denotes a promo pair. Considering everything else, I really do believe that I have ended up with a legitimate promo pair of Royal 1s, but I would like to make sure by getting these checked out by experts.

View media item 744043View media item 744047View media item 744051View media item 744052View media item 744053View media item 744054View media item 744055View media item 744056View media item 744057View media item 744058View media item 744059

Interesting....there are "tell tell" signs of a shoe being GM such as production date, bad stitching/widow peaks, wrong soles,wrong font on tongues, sloppy lace bag and wings logo but this is a unique case because its a promo shoe you say.....but from what i can see..I see NONE of those "tell tell" signs I think you are clear but wait for others to chime in..

So then is it safe to conclude that this is a legitimate promo pair, considering the "999999999" code?

So then is it safe to conclude that this is a legitimate promo pair, considering the "999999999" code?
yes but it does not increase the value much if any at all.. Ive seen a lot of them. Now if it was a size 9 Sales Sample or something it would be different..

yes but it does not increase the value much if any at all.. Ive seen a lot of them. Now if it was a size 9 Sales Sample or something it would be different..

Wasn't asking because of the value. Just wanted to make sure I was making the right conclusions!

Just a question, how many "promo" pairs of these 1's have you seen? I also have a pair with 9 9's on the barcode but have been fretting they're not legit.

Take out the insole, see the back of the insole and all the details under the insole. That will be better for judging. Also see if there is stamp inside the lid and take shot.

looks to be 100% legit. everything is on point. the Promo pairs dont bring more value to them. its basically the same

Back
Top Bottom