2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that I copped this release its time to move on to the black toes. Now tht release is gonna be a challenge! Hopefully I can cop them next since I missed out on the royals. Hopefully the restock diverts some hype...

just cancelled my eastbay order and repurchased after going through ebates.
pimp.gif
 so you don't have to do anything else but enter your address and in a few months they will send you a check?

Ironically, these are not releasing in Australia, easy pick up on eastbay ! I really like them, as playoff VIIIs are too plain IMO . These look great with the grey contrast on the back. Nice change from the usual red/black cw's.

Knocked out and woke up late expecting the sold out tweet from NDC but to my surprise these are still available everywhere. Hopefully they sit for a few days so I could get it for the low on FNL

I'm starting to love this release, nothing but comedy on fb groups and ig as resellers are starting to realize they might need a day job.

I don't understand why some of y'all are "practicing" , adding to cart and then releasing the shoe. y'all do realize every release is different. of course u were able to add to cart fast with this shoe since half the people passed on these. i don't see the point in practicing. and when the playoff viii drop lets say. and u can't add to cart. what happened to the "practicing" ?!?

the people practicing with Phx 8 are morons. thats like shooting a free throw today, and next week, lebron is guarding you. smh

I'm starting to love this release, nothing but comedy on fb groups and ig as resellers are starting to realize they might need a day job.
When i see "need these gone" 30 minutes after they release it makes me laugh

Last edited:
I don't understand why some of y'all are "practicing" , adding to cart and then releasing the shoe. y'all do realize every release is different. of course u were able to add to cart fast with this shoe since half the people passed on these. i don't see the point in practicing. and when the playoff viii drop lets say. and u can't add to cart. what happened to the "practicing" ?!?

the people practicing with Phx 8 are morons. thats like shooting a free throw today, and next week, lebron is guarding you. smh
Or Jason collins :wink:

Glad I was able to pick up pair since I actualy like the colorway and I usually don't retro + colorways. However I am a black J junkie so these gave me my fix.
smokin.gif
. Gift card and free shipping made it even better.

just cancelled my eastbay order and repurchased after going through ebates. :pimp:  so you don't have to do anything else but enter your address and in a few months they will send you a check?

Exactly. I think the next payout is august. Or if you have paypal, you can set it up to deposit directly in there. You get it a couple days quicker too. But they automatically send the money either way. Makw sure to use it every time. You wont always get 14% but youll always get something. All the stores are on there too.

What's the free shipping trick on FNL?

@anthracites- FNL will probably be the hardest spot to get the black toes online next week just because they will not have very many at all compared to the others. I know you got Royals there, but that was just as lucky as gettin em anywhere else online that day. If you don't get to use your reward that day, go in store (or even online if you don't mind waiting) and buy something that is $20 on the dot on the price tag. If you use your reward to pay for it, the register takes the tax off and you don't spend a cent of your money. Return that item the next few days and they give you a gift card with store credit for your return. Now there is no expiration date, and when your next FNL reward card comes in you can stack that card with your new gift card to get a retro for $119.99 next time. I do this anytime I have more than one WC reward in my pocket.

From what I've seen in here it looked like an easy release and that they are sitting. Its still morning so that could change. Hoping that's the case next weekend so I can get these.

Exactly. I think the next payout is august. Or if you have paypal, you can set it up to deposit directly in there. You get it a couple days quicker too. But they automatically send the money either way. Makw sure to use it every time. You wont always get 14% but youll always get something. All the stores are on there too.
that's what's up might try it with finishline and wc rewards next time
nthat.gif

What's the free shipping trick on FNL?

@anthracites- FNL will probably be the hardest spot to get the black toes online next week just because they will not have very many at all compared to the others. I know you got Royals there, but that was just as lucky as gettin em anywhere else online that day. If you don't get to use your reward that day, go in store (or even online if you don't mind waiting) and buy something that is $20 on the dot on the price tag. If you use your reward to pay for it, the register takes the tax off and you don't spend a cent of your money. Return that item the next few days and they give you a gift card with store credit for your return. Now there is no expiration date, and when your next FNL reward card comes in you can stack that card with your new gift card to get a retro for $119.99 next time. I do this anytime I have more than one WC reward in my pocket.
+1
pimp.gif
 I never thought of that

Back
Top Bottom